309 total views, 1 views today
Although Kpop idols have an unwritten rule that dating is not allowed, there is no restriction of Kpop fans dreaming of dating their idols. Here, we make a list of male Kpop idols that we are sure Kpop fans would love to go on a café date with.
Note: Café date is very popular in Korea. Some people consider it a tradition or a rite of passage for every relationship.
These Male Idols Kpop Fans Will Surely Take to a Café Date
1. Sweet café date with Wonho
Having a bright personality, Wonho is the first to come to mind for the list. Not only is his physique appealing, but his sweetness will also make Kpop fans want to take him to a café date.
2. ASTRO Cha Eun Woo and his perfect boyfriend material
Who can resist the ‘perfect boyfriend material’ Cha Eun Woo possess? He effortlessly looks good in everything he wears, so Kpop fans won’t get disappointed whenever having a café date with Cha Eun Woo.
3. Reasons to have a café date with ATEEZ Jongho
There are many reasons why ATEEZ Jongho is perfect for your café date. First, he is photogenic. Second, he can take excellent pictures and videos of both of you during the café date. Third, his aura, smile, romantic vibe! And many more; we can make a list of reasons Kpop fans would love to date Jongho.
4. Outdoor café date with PENTAGON YeoOne
Checking YeoOne’s pictures he posted on SNS, it looks like he is a warm, sweet, and caring person. He looks cute yet manly in anything he wears. We bet an outdoor café date is a perfect choice!
5. WEi Kim Yohan will brighten up your days!
Not only is his visual top-notch, but Kim Yohan’s bright and refreshing personality will also brighten up your days. He is good at variety shows he is starring, so we bet he knows how to hold a conversation and keep your café date lively and sweet.
6. The gentleman ATEEZ Yunho
Tall, dreamy, and handsome. Who doesn’t want to go on a café date with Yunho? He looks like he would bring you the peace of the world when you look into his deep eyes. Then, like a gentleman, he would go pick up the coffee from the counter for you.
7. Peaceful date with SEVENTEEN Joshua
An outdoor café date is perfect for you and Joshua. He loves to spend his time appreciating the beautiful landscape. Joshua seems to be a quiet and kind person that would give you a peaceful, enjoyable date.
8. Laugh out loud with MONSTA X Minhyuk
Being funny and lively is one of the criteria of a café date partner. MONSTA X Minhyuk is the perfect person you would love to spend your day with. He can always chip in some silly words or actions that would make you laugh out loud.
9. NCT Johnny makes your heart thump
Johnny is known for his handsome look and stellar dance skill. However, his relaxed and warm personality won’t let you down from having him on a café date. He would make your heart thump by looking deeply at your eyes when you two talk.
10. 2PM Junho and some cute conversation
Get ready to melt because of his adorable eye smile when you are café dating Junho. His visual is indeed alluring, but his sweetness will captivate you the most. Imagine having a cute conversation with Junho in your favorite café and letting him take pictures of you with his phone.
Which of those male Kpop idols would you like to go on a café date with?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 10+ Male Kpop Idols Deep Sexy Voice that Will Give You Eargasm
- Do NOT Mess with These Strong Savage Female Lead Characters in Korean Drama; You WILL Lose Miserably
- 14+ Korean Stars Who Look Adorable with Freckles – Who’s Your Fav?
- These Korean Stars Wore the Same Outfit but Served Different Vibes
- 10 Male Kpop Idols in Glasses Who Gives Us the ‘Sunbae and Oppa’ Vibes