401 total views, 2 views today
On June 28, the Kpop boy group 2PM successfully made their comeback with their first album in nearly five years. And yes, it is the great one! 2PM surprises Hottest (2PM fans) with many achievements in less than a week.
Watch ‘The Cafe’ Summery MV
We already got the sexy and suave vibe from Taecyeon, Junho, Chansung, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Jun K in their title track, ‘Make It’ MV. It is now time for a bit of summery ambiance.
Follow 2PM boys taking a refreshing trip and enjoying camping at the outdoors during this summer. Watch ‘The Cafe’ MV here:
2PM breaks their own first week sales record with ‘MUST’
Hanteo Chart reported that 2PM had sold 79,446 copies of their seventh album ‘MUST’ in its first week.
It beat 2PM’s first week sales back in 2016 with ‘Gentlemen’s Game, which is sold 21,447 copies in its first week. Moreover, it also smashed 2PM previous first week sales record with their ‘Go Crazy’ album in 2014 (49,631 copies sold).
Congratulations 2PM for your successful comeback! And thanks for the surprises.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- 6 Korean Celebrities with Difficult Childhood & Successful Now
- 2PM Chansung and Nichkhun Unforgettable Moments in Vincenzo Cameo
- 18+ Irresistible Looks from Male Kpop Idols with Curly Hair
- Check Out Who Are the Current 9 Richest Kpop Groups!
- 13 KPop Idols Who Get the Most Hate in Korean Pop Industry