On September 7, OCN has announced that Lee Dong Wook, Han Ji Eun, Wi Ha Joon, and VIXX’s N will star in tvN new Korean drama entitled ‘Bad and Crazy.’ So, let’s check out the exciting things to expect from this upcoming tvN action fantasy drama.
5 Exciting Things about ‘Bad and Crazy,’ tvN New Korean Drama Starring Lee Dong Wook
1. Lee Dong Wook will comeback with double personalities in ‘Bad and Crazy.’
Brace yourself as the hottest grim ripper in ‘Goblin,’ Lee Dong Wook will comeback as a police detective who can do many things, Soo Yool. However, he has double personalities.
As the ‘bad guy,’ he is a materialistic detective who will do everything to get a promotion, including corruption. Yet, he could transform into someone who is “crazy” against police corruption when his hidden persona “K” awakens.
‘Bad and Crazy’ will mark the comeback of actor Lee Dong Wook on a small screen after his last drama ‘Tale of The Nine Tails’ in 2020.
2. Directed & penned by “The Uncanny Counter” director and writer
The upcoming tvN’s drama will be directed by director Yoo Sun Dong and penned by writer Kim Sae Bom. They will be reunited in this project after their last action fantasy drama, ‘The Uncanny Counter,’ which recorded tvN’s all-time high ratings. So, can you imagine how the drama will be?
3. Lee Dong Wook will co-star with Han Ji Eun.
Lee Dong Wook will co-star with actress Han Ji Eun. One of her popular dramas was ‘Be Melodramatic.’ Actress Han Ji Eun will play Hee Gyeom, Soo Yool’s ex-girlfriend, who is also a lieutenant in the drug squad.
4. Wi Ha Joon and Cha Hak Yeon.
In this action fantasy drama, you will watch Wi Ha Joon returns to the small screen after his last drama, “18 again.” He will portray as “K,” the hidden persona of Soo Yeol. He is the righteous “crazy” man who dreams of becoming a superhero in fighting for social justice and against the corruption inside the police system.
This year, Wi Ha Joon also takes part in Netflix’s original series ‘Squid Game’ that will release this September 17.
In this upcoming tvN drama, Cha Hak Yeon, aka VIXX’s N, will take part as police officer Oh Kyung Tae. His last role was as Han Soo Hyuk in the Korean drama ‘Mine.’
5. tvN Friday-Saturday drama lineup.
‘Bad and Crazy’ is set as tvN’s main lineup for Friday-Saturday drama, and will air at the end of this year, following ‘Yumi’s Cells’ starring Kim Go Eun and ‘Happiness’ starring Park Hyung Sik and Han Hyo Joo.
So, are you excited to watch the upcoming tvN new Korean drama ‘Bad and Crazy’ starring Lee Dong Wook, Han Ji Eun, Wi Ha Joon, and VIXX’s N?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about KPop and Kdrama:
- Here are the Top 10 Best KPop Boy Groups of All Time Selected by Korean Media Outlet
- TWICE Logo Reference in Genshin Impact Amakumo Peak, Possible Collaboration?
- 6 Fun Facts about New Korean Drama’ Yumi’s Cells’ Starring Kim Go Eun
- Seo Ye Ji to Star in New Comeback Drama with Park Byung Eun, tvN’s “Eve’s Scandal” Melodrama
- The 26th Busan International Film Festival in 2021 Adds Streaming Drama Series “On Screen” Section