After launching with the explore the food and culture of Korea feature, Airbnb is ready to expand more online experiences with Kpop stars. Airbnb will soon launch ‘Inside Kpop’ which offers experiences from dance rehearsal, makeup tutorials, photoshoot tips, to make beaded bracelets.
Things You Need to Know about Airbnb ‘Inside Kpop’
1. What is ‘Inside Kpop’?
Airbnb’s Global Head of Hosting, Catherine Powell, explained, “Inside K-Pop is a virtual passport to the magic of Seoul at a time when travel remains restricted, offering unprecedented access to some of K-Pop’s biggest names both in front of and behind the curtain. We are so excited for would-be travelers to connect with this vibrant community and see the joy these extraordinary talents will bring to a global audience as hosts of Airbnb Online Experiences.”
for more k-pop experiences: https://t.co/4DIBmZnvmW— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 17, 2021
booking for all online experiences opens on january 20 at 3pm PT/january 21 at 8am KST. pic.twitter.com/utOkWSLQMy
2. When will Airbnb ‘Inside Kpop’ be launched?
Inside Kpop is scheduled to be launched on January 25 (KST). The event will run for 6 days, until 30 January. Though, you can book from January 21 at 8 am KST at www.airbnb.com/insidekpop
💄 get ready with @jiminpark07— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 17, 2021
🔗 https://t.co/gj9GZKQK45#제이미 🧡 pic.twitter.com/gklZaNM2p4
3. Is ‘Inside Kpop’ online?
Yes, Airbnb allows us to ‘take part in a week-long celebration with chart-topping Kpop stars in front of and behind the curtain’ online.
📷 join handong from @hf_dreamcatcher in an exclusive photoshoot— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 17, 2021
🔗 https://t.co/NmYw18Ts9P#드림캐쳐 #한동 💜 pic.twitter.com/aMPwM8XvYe
4. What can we experience from Airbnb ‘Inside Kpop’?
The online experiences you can enjoy such things with your Kpop idols:
- Mukbang with MONSTA X Joohooney & I.M – where you can hang with the boys as they chow down on their favorite Korean convenience store food.
- Get ready with Jamie Kbeauty routine – and get the tips for creating her perfect off-stage look.
- Make beaded bracelets with The Boyz – and chill out at Hanok.
- Cook Korean food with Cravity – let’s try the savory cakes from Korean royal courts, gungjung tteokbokki.
- Join Dreamcatcher Handong exclusive Airbnb photoshoot – you can learn poses, gestures, and expressions to have great photos.
- Secrets of the perfect Kpop star makeup
- How to style your hair like Kpop stars
- Practice your dancing skill with IZ*ONE’s choreography from Freemind
- Learn from makeup artist for Kpop stars
- Learn to style hair like Kpop idol group
- Kpop idol, AleXa’s dance class – you can learn her famous dance movements and come to shake your booty!
- Concert with Kpop singer-songwriter Nive – not only you will have an intimate concert, but also a storytelling session where he discusses his journey as Kpop stars songwriter.
- BB Trippin teaches Ateez’s choreography step-by-step
- Kpop photoshoot with former U-KISS Kevin Woo
✨ photoshoot with @kevinwoo91— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 17, 2021
🔗 https://t.co/9BZxmZRwfn#케빈 🖤 pic.twitter.com/LtjVnxpU8v
5. How much is Airbnb ‘Inside Kpop’?
As written on the Airbnb site, we can enjoy the ‘Inside Kpop’ online experiences only with $20 each.
💃 dance class with @AleXa_ZB— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 17, 2021
🔗 https://t.co/vWWaAayC6t#알렉사 💖 pic.twitter.com/pW0jKFHA1p
6. How can I enjoy Airbnb ‘Inside Kpop’?
Started from January 21 at 8 am KST you can book your chosen experiences at www.airbnb.com/insidekpop. You’d better hurry as it is on a first come first serve basis.
🎶 mini concert with @thisisnive— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 17, 2021
🔗 https://t.co/szTO1rHTf8#니브 💛 pic.twitter.com/YFbt9QvqiN
7. While waiting for the ‘Inside Kpop’, you can explore the food and culture of Korea
Airbnb also has an online experience offer for you to ‘dig into the food and culture of Korea right from home with one-of-a-kind hosts’. You can learn to cook Korean food, read Korean folktales, learn script-writing, and learn Kpop star makeup and dance. The Food and Culture of Korea online experiences will be priced from $9 to $38, depending on the experience you choose.
introducing inside k-pop—an online festival celebrating the world of korean pop music. first up is…— Airbnb (@Airbnb) January 17, 2021
🥘 mukbang with joohoney and I.M. from @OfficialMonstaX
🔗 https://t.co/By7cyjLfd0#몬스타엑스 #주헌 #아이엠 ❤️ pic.twitter.com/BtQjev76vv
More to read about Kpop:
- Things You Need to Know about IU Pre-Release Track, Celebrity
- BLACKPINK Jennie YouTube Channel Surpassed 1.5 Million Subscribers on Her 25th Birthday
- ATEEZ members, and introduction to ATEEZ ♥
- January 2021 KPop Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings
- 6 Things You Need to Know about Samsung Galaxy S21 Series that Features BTS and Leenalchi
Love bts and blackpink! 💜✌️🖤💗
Love you btssssss! 🐯🐥🐇🐱🐹🐻🐿
I 💜 purpleeeeeeee
Taehyung and jimin are mineeeeeee! 🐯🐥💜