On September 12, The Korean Business Research Institute has released the September top 50 most popular Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings. As a result, BLACKPINK ~ 1st, Girls’ Generation ~ 2nd, and Red Velvet ~ 3rd became the most popular girl groups on the top 50 Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in September 2021. So, let’s check out the complete list below!
Blackpink, Girls Generation, and Red Velvet Lead the Top 50 KPop Girl Group Popularity and Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has collected 38,256,473 big data of the Kpop girl group brands from August 12, 2021, to September 12, 2021. Compared to the 35,593,825 brand big data of Kpop girl group brands in August, it increased by 7.48 percent.
Consumer behavior data consists of various indexes: participation, media coverage, communication or interaction, and community, collected and analyzed to determine the girl group brand rankings.
As a result, BLACKPINK stayed in first place with a brand reputation index of 3,702,433. The high-ranking keywords related to BLACKPINK are “Lisa,” “YouTube,” and “Lalisa.”
Meanwhile, the highest-ranking related terms included “break through,” “record,” and “debut.” BLACKPINK has a positive reaction score of 84.07 percent on positive-negative analysis.
Girls Generation surged to the second spot with an impressive 53.49 percent rise in brand reputation index this month with a total score of 3,601,929. Red Velvet remained in third place with a brand reputation index of 3,552,477 for this month.
Came to fourth place, aespa with a brand reputation index of 2,545,718, followed by TWICE rounded out the top five, with a brand reputation index score of 2,431,734.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups in September 2021.
1. BLACKPINK (Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa).
- Brand Participation Index: 242,556
- Media Index: 1,013,502
- Communication Index: 721,466
- Community Index: 1,724,910
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 14.16 percent. (September 3,702,433 vs. August 3,243,108).
2. Girls’ Generation (Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun).
- Brand Participation Index: 321,980
- Media Index: 1,198,102
- Communication Index: 929,085
- Community Index: 1,152,762
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 53.49 percent. (September 3,601,929 vs. August 2,346,616).
3. Red Velvet (Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri).
- Brand Participation Index: 362,576
- Media Index: 1,364,295
- Communication Index: 688,209
- Community Index: 1,137,398
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 42.47 percent. (September 3,552,477 vs. August 2,493,441).
4. aespa (Karina, Winter, Giselle, Ningning).
- Brand Participation Index: 346,732
- Media Index: 752,661
- Communication Index: 436,263
- Community Index: 1,010,062
The brand reputation index in September compared to August decreased by 5.99 percent. (September 2,545,718 vs. August 2,708,017).
5. TWICE (Jihyo, Tzuyu, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung).
- Brand participation index 168,708
- Media Index 932,286
- Communication Index 441,433
- Community Index 889,307
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 1.72 percent. (September 2,431,734 vs. August 2,390,62).
September Top 50 Most Popular Kpop Girl Groups Brand Reputation Rankings
- Girls’ Generation
- Red Velvet
- Brave Girls
- Oh My Girl
- Fromis 9
- (G) I-dle
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Girl’s Day
- Weki Meki
- Ladies’ Code
- Cherry Bullet
- After School
- Maka Maka
- Rocket Punch
- Purple Kiss
- HOT ISSUE
- Bling Bling
Is your favorite Kpop girl group on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about KPop and Kdrama:
- Here are the Top 10 Best KPop Boy Groups of All Time Selected by Korean Media Outlet
- Leesuho (of Balming Tiger) Releases His First Studio Album’s Pre-release Single, “Lights (Feat. Kim Hanjoo)”
- 6 Fun Facts about New Korean Drama’ Yumi’s Cells’ Starring Kim Go Eun
- BTS Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook (3J) Strike Iconic Pose in “Butter” feat. Megan Thee Stallion Special Dance Video
- Check Out MAMAMOO Complete Tracklist for “I SAY MAMAMOO: THE BEST” Comeback Album + 3rd Concept Photo