Jennie Kim or known for her stage name Blackpink Jennie just made her debut as a fashion editor for the March issue of fashion magazine Vogue Korea. Jennie Kim has already participated in many pictorials as a model in many fashion magazines, including Vogue Korea. However, on the photoshoot this time, Jennie took part as a model and a planner.
8 Facts of BLACKPINK Jennie Kim Debut as Fashion Editor for Vogue Korea
1. A world fashion icon
Blackpink Jennie is a world fashion icon. She has fashion influence from her mother.
2, Dubbed as “human Chanel”
She is a brand ambassador of Chanel, and she is dubbed as “human Chanel.”
3. Jennie Kim’s dream come true
In a magazine interview in 2018, she revealed that her dream was being a fashion designer or magazine editor.
4. Jennie Kim as a fashion planner
Besides being a model, she had to decide the concept, makeup designs, and hairstyle for the photoshoot of fashion magazine Vogue Korea.
5. Her fashion style inspiration
For the fashion style, she got inspired by fashion icons like Edie Sedgwick and Kate Moss.
6. Jennie Kim is an excellent model
Blackpink Jennie’s expressions look stunning in each picture. We can agree that she is a great model for the fashion magazine.
7. Blackpink Jennie is a multi-talented world star
The concept of the photoshoot shows the different sides of Jennie. Not only a great singer and rapper but also a great model. Yes, she is a multi-talented world star.
8. Fashion Editor Jennie Kim
Jennie Kim successfully creating her look from styling to model for the photoshoot. Her name is stated in the credit section. Brava Editor Jennie Kim!
More to read about KPop:
- 12 Memorable Things from BLACKPINK: The Show You Won’t Forget
- BLACKPINK Jennie YouTube Channel Surpassed 1.5 Million Subscribers on Her 25th Birthday
- Rosé and Jennie Admit that They’re the Prettiest Member of BLACKPINK
- BLACKPINK Concerns and Speaks Up About Climate Change for UN Climate Summit in the UK
- BLACKPINK: The First Million Seller KPop Girl Group with ‘The Album’ Sales