Without any prior specific announcement, BLACKPINK Jennie surprised fans by launching her own YouTube channel. And fans quickly clicked the subscribe button.
Jennie Launched YouTube Channel on Her 25th Birthday
On January 16, Jennie Kim turned 25 years old. Celebrating her birthday, Jennie launched her personal YouTube channel named Jennierubyjane Official.
It is quite a surprise for Jennie’s fans although there was a teaser earlier, saying, “Preparing something fun for you guys.”
Jennierubyjane Official to share personal life
Jennie said that her YouTube channel is to share her personal life to fans all over the world. In the first video, Hello World From Jennie, she said, “I decided to turn on the camera to share my daily life and exciting things with you.”
In the first video, fans can also have a brief look inside her home and of course her dog, Kuma. Jennie promised to share more interesting videos on her YouTube channel in the future.
Watch first video on Jennierubyjane Official here:
Jennie YouTube Channel hits 3 million subscribers
Within only 24 hours, Jennierubyjane Official has surpassed 1.5 million subscribers. And at the time this article is written (January 19, at 6.30 pm KST), Jennierubyjane Official hit 3.86 million subscribers.
In the same time, Jennie’s first video surpassed 15 million views with 2.2 million likes.
Fans are excited!
More to read about Kpop:
- BLACKPINK to Postpone THE SHOW Live-stream Concert until January
- Rosé and Jennie Admit that They’re the Prettiest Member of BLACKPINK
- BLACKPINK Concerns and Speaks Up About Climate Change for UN Climate Summit in the UK
- January 2021 KPop Girl Group Popularity & Brand Reputation Rankings
- Here Are All The 35th Golden Disc Awards 2021 Winners, Digital and Album Day