321 total views, 1 views today
On September 14, the Idol Champ application has revealed the ‘Visual King’ of KPop for the male idol. As a result, BTS Jin was selected as No.1 Kpop’ Visual King’ for Forbes Korea magazine model idol.
BTS Jin is Crowned as ‘Visual King’ of KPop for Forbes Korea Model Idol
Earlier, Forbes Korea magazine held a poll on the Idol Champ app from August 30 to September 13 for the ‘Forbes Korea’ model idol. For two weeks, Kpop fans gave their voices to the selected nominees. As for the winner, they will be given one page of a magazine ad and news promotions.
The nominees for top Kpop visual king were Stray Kids Lee Know, BTS Jin, The BOYZ Younghoon, SEVENTEEN Jeonghan, Golden Child Choi Bo Min, ASTRO Cha Eun Woo, TXT Taehyun, ONF U, EXO Suho, and ENHYPEN Sunghoon.
On September 14, Idol Champ revealed that BTS Jin won the visual king of Kpop poll for Forbes Korea model idol with 36.74 percent of votes.
BTS Jin earned many nicknames for his stunning visual.
BTS Jin earned many nicknames for his stunning visuals. In 2015 MAMA, he was dubbed ‘Car Door Guy’ as he captured many hearts when he was coming out the car door and with his charms.
Moreover, he was dubbed ‘Top Male God Beauty of the World’ in 2020 after a user experience researcher from Start-up Health in Ireland, Nick Paxson, studied how world celebrities face algorithms and then compared it to God Greek Zeus.
The Dutch visual artist team “Sluis painting,” dubbed BTS Jin as The World’s Most Perfect Male Face in 2020. They stated that Jin’s face has a Golden Ratio of 1:1.618. Thus, his face is one of the most symmetric, proportional, and perfect Asian male faces.
Korean news outlet ‘Starnews Korea’ also nicknamed BTS Jin as ‘Thumbnail Male God’ since many publications use his picture for the thumbnail as BTS representative.
BTS Jin also earned a new nickname, ‘Mas Ganteng,’ which means ‘handsome guy’ in Indonesian. The host of the Tokopedia show, Jang Hansol, gave Jin the nickname.
Now, let’s watch BTS Jin’s charms and enjoy his soothing voice in the ‘Epiphany’ MV below.
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about KPop and Kdrama:
- BTS Receives Diplomatic Passport from South Korean President as Special Presidential Envoy for Future Generation and Culture
- ‘Dimple Couple’ Kim Seon Ho and Shin Min Ah Top Most Buzzworthy Korean Drama Actor Rankings for 3 Consecutive Weeks
- Jung Hae-In In Talks to Lead in ‘Connect’ New Mystery Drama Directed by a Japanese director, Takashi Miike
- 7 Interesting Facts about Kim Yoo Jung to become ‘Twentieth Century Girl’ in a New Korean Netflix Original Film
- BTS, Stray Kids, NCT Lead the Top 50 KPop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021