21 total views, 1 views today
On September 11, The Korean Business Research Institute has released the September top 50 most popular Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings. As a result, BTS ~ 1st, Stray Kids ~ 2nd, and NCT ~ 3rd became the most popular boy groups and topped the list of top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in September 2021. So, let’s check out the complete list below!
BTS, Stray Kids, and NCT Lead the Top 50 KPop Boy Group Popularity and Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has gathered 45,813,099 big data of the K-pop boy group brands from August 11, 2021, to September 11, 2021. Compared to the 57,652,745 brand big data of K-pop boy group brands in August, it decreased by 14.67 percent.
Consumer behavior data consists of various indexes: participation, media coverage, communication or interaction, and community, collected and analyzed to determine the boy group brand rankings.
As a result, BTS stayed at the top of the list for 40th consecutive months. For high-ranking keywords related to BTS are “Billboard,” “China,” and “fan club.”
Meanwhile, the highest-ranking related terms included “achieve,” “retake,” and “halt.” BTS has a positive reaction score of 60.71 percent on positive-negative analysis.
Stray Kids skyrocketed to No.2 on the list with an impressive 105.95 percent rise in brand reputation index this month with a total score of 2,446,281.
Meanwhile, NCT rose to No. 3 with a brand reputation index of 2,355,419 for this month, followed by THE BOYZ on No.4 with a brand reputation index of 2,271,646.
Finally, rounded out the top five, SEVENTEEN took No.5 place with a brand reputation index score of 2,265,192.
Top 5 Most Popular Boy Groups in September 2021.
1. BTS (RM, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook)
- Brand Participation Index: 1,747,367
- Media Index: 1,503,690
- Communication Index: 1,889,991
- Community Index: 2,489,277
The brand reputation index in September compared to August decreased by 41.74 percent. (September 7,630,324 vs. August 13,098,122).
2. Stray Kids (Bang Chan, Reno, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, I.N)
- Brand Participation Index: 412,987
- Media Index: 643,182
- Communication Index: 625,168
- Community Index: 764,945
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 105.95 percent. (September 2,446,281 vs. August 1,187,796).
3. NCT (Taeyong, Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, WinWin, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung)
- Brand Participation Index: 307,086
- Media Index: 519,167
- Communication Index: 514,254
- Community Index: 1,014,912
The brand reputation index in September compared to August decreased by 6.63 percent. (September 2,355,419 vs. August 2,522,776).
4. The Boyz (Sangyeon, Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae, Juyeon, Kevin, Juhaknyeon, Sunwoo, New, Q, Eric)
- Brand Participation Index: 373,188
- Media Index: 670,669
- Communication Index: 476,297
- Community Index: 751,491
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 0.78 percent. (September 2,271,646 vs. August 2,254,006).
5. Seventeen (S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino)
- Brand Participation Index: 442,168
- Media Index: 310,101
- Communication Index: 695,770
- Community Index: 817,154
The brand reputation index in September compared to August decreased by 22.33 percent. (September 2,265,192 vs. August 2,916,572).
Top 50 Kpop Boy Groups Brand Reputation Rankings
- Stray Kids
- THE BOYZ
- Super Junior
- MONSTA X
- Golden Child
- Block B
- Sechs Kies
- TEEN TOP
- OMEGA X
Is your favorite Kpop boy group on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- Here are the Top 10 Best KPop Boy Groups of All Time Selected by Korean Media Outlet
- TWICE Logo Reference in Genshin Impact Amakumo Peak, Possible Collaboration?
- 6 Fun Facts about New Korean Drama’ Yumi’s Cells’ Starring Kim Go Eun
- Here are the Top 50 Korean Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
- Top 50 Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021