E’LAST Won Jun to Debut as An Actor
Won Jun confirmed to debut as an actor on tvN’s newest drama, The Heavenly Idol, as Typhon, one of Evil Boys members.
The Heavenly Idol is a new Kdrama based on a popular homonymous Webtoon of the same name. The story follows Rembrary (Kim Min Gue), a high priest from another world who suddenly enters the body of a Kpop idol of a not-so-popular group, Evil Boys.
Through his character as Typhon, Won Jun will present his charms and a new side to ELRINGS. E’LAST’s main rapper is in charge of the cuteness of the fictional group Evil Boys in the Webtoon-based Kdrama. Typhon is a charismatic idol who steals the scenes on TV shows. However, he finds himself in the middle of emotional turmoil after Evil Boys suddenly become famous.
ELRINGS can expect to get great surprises and Won Jun’s charismatic acting.
Meanwhile, Won Jun’s real Kpop group, E’LAST, is gearing up for their comeback after 10 months. The eight-group member will comeback with seven members as vocalist Seung Yeop began his mandatory military service in January 2023.
More to read:
- Hanteo Music Awards 2022 Winners – Full List
- PEAK TIME on JTBC: MC, Judges, Contestants, Air Date, and Vote
- NO SECRETS Pairs Go Kyung Pyo and Kang Han Na in New Rom-Com Drama
- CRASH COURSE IN ROMANCE Tops Most Buzzworthy Korean Dramas and Actors for 4th Straight Week
- HYBE Reveals HIDDEN Agenda Behind SM Entertainment Acquisition – MORE Explanations for Dummies