Dear ENHYPEN fans, have you ordered ENHYPEN debut album BORDER: DAY ONE? If you haven’t, go to Weverse Shop to pre-order now. It’s all you need to know about ENHYPEN 1st mini-album, from the date, teaser, and tracklist.
ENHYPEN Debut Date
As all Kpop fans know, Jungwon, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunwoo, Heeseung, and Ni-Ki -or known as ENHYPEN, is going to release their 1st mini-album, on November 30.
Approaching the release date, ENHYPEN boys have dropped debut concept photos and teasers.
ENHYPEN Debut Album Teasers
“Given-Taken” Official Teaser 2
“Given-Taken” Official Teaser 1
BORDER: DAY ONE Preview
BORDER : DAY ONE ‘Intro : Walk the Line’
Debut Trailer 2 : Dusk-Dawn\
EDebut Trailer 1 : Choose-Chosen
ENHYPEN BORDER: DAY ONE Debut Show
ENHYPEN BORDER: DAY ONE Tracklist
On November 19, they have dropped the tracklist for ENHYPEN debut album. Here they are:
- Intro: Walk the Line
- Let Me In (20 CUBE)
- 10 Months
- Outro: Cross the Line
Remember to pre-save so that you won’t miss it.
More to read about Kpop:
- BTS’ Charming Graphic Lyrics SOLD OUT in 4 Minutes!
- Advice for ENHYPEN from BTS and TXT Members
- I-LAND The Final: Meet New KPop Boy Group ENHYPEN Members
- BTS BE: Life Goes On as a KPop Group during World Pandemic Ups and Downs
- November Most Popular KPop Idols Brand Reputation Rankings in Korea 2020