The ‘ice prince’ of ENHYPEN, Sunghoon, will make his acting debut in the youth web Kdrama ‘Mimicus.’ ENGENE can watch Sunghoon as a cameo in the upcoming episode of ‘Mimicus,’ which will be aired on July 29.
ENHYPEN Sunghoon as Cameo in Kdrama ‘Mimicus’
Former figure skater and ENHYPEN member, Sunghoon, is trending on Twitter following the announcement of his appearance as a cameo in ‘Mimicus.’ The idol will be playing himself (ENHYPEN Sunghoon) and the fictional Daehan Arts High School student.
In the preview clip, the ‘Tamed-Dashed’ singer arrives amid a slew of reporters clicking his pictures and trying to interview him.
‘Mimicus’ is a Kdrama series about students at an arts high school. Han Yoo Sung, a cold-hearted and upright person from a wealthy family who is rumored to be mimicking Ji Soo Bin, is a son of an entertainment company executive who is in the spotlight for being a famous trainee.
Meanwhile, the other two students are Oh Ro Si, the youngest member of the girl group ICE, and Shin Da Ra, a YouTube celebrity who wants everyone to adore her.
The series premiered on July 22, 2022, and will air the second episode on July 29.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- If Kpop Idols Were Athletes, What Would They Be?
- 11 Times Kpop Idols Cutely Dressed in a Minion Outfit
- These 7 Korean Stars Gained Weight to Enhance Their Beauty
- 11 BEST Korean Dramas Recreated Into WEBTOON Adaptations
- 20+ Kpop Stars and Songs in International Movies, Series, and Cartoons – Have You Watched Them?