828 total views, 1 views today
During a radio show Jung Eun Ji’s Music Plaza, EXO Kai confessed that he cried after reading a letter from his fan. In the same radio show, EXO Kai also talked about his interest in fashion.
Kai Cried because of a Fan Letter
When Kai did a VLive broadcast to celebrate his solo debut with “Mmmh,” Kai cried as he read a letter from his fan. Kai said, “I’ve spent a very long time with my fans. So I have built up a lot of memories, and a fan wrote about their memories of their time together with me in a letter. When I read that, it brought all my back memories for me too, from the time I was a rookie eight years ago to now. I was touched and grateful, and so I cried.”
EXO Kai’s Interest in Fashion
Besides talking about the letter, EXO Kai also admits that he is interested in fashion. Even Kai personally chose outfits with a stylist for his solo debut promotions.
“On top of my music video, I also made something called ‘Film: Kai,’ which is a project that visualizes my six songs in a video,” he explained.
He pointed out that he wanted to give off a different vibe for each song in his solo debut album, so he wore different clothes. He explained, “I wanted to portray agony for the song ‘Nothing on Me’ so I wore white clothes and rolled in the dirt to show myself becoming dirty. For the song ‘Ride Or Die,’ I wanted to show myself dancing on stage, so I wore a fedora.”
Watch one of EXO Kai’s performances of “Ride or Die”
More to read about Kpop:
- EXO Baekhyun Second Mini-Album “Delight” Reigning The Global Charts
- BTS V Called This ARMY “Teacher” for Her Astonishing Fan Art Drawing
- 5 KPop Idols’ Fun Activities for Your Inspiration Amid Coronavirus Concern
- BTS Jimin Cried During His Speech in Map of the Soul ON:E Concert, and Other Members Made Fun of Him
- EXO Members Send Off EXO Leader, Suho, to His Military Training