Gallup Korea Research Institute has announced the final result of most shining TV Actors of the Year 2022. As a result, Korean actress Park Eun Bin ranked No.1 and beat other famous prominent actors such as Kim Hye Soo, Namgoong Min, and more. Check out the list of the most shining TV actors of the year 2022 below.
Most Shining TV Actors of the Year 2022
Gallup Korea Research Institute conducted the survey for “TV Actors of the Year 2022” on November 7-24, 2022. 1,771 participants aged 13 or older across South Korea, excluding Jeju, took the survey. On December 13, Gallup Korea announced a list of this year’s most shining TV actors.
Park Eun Bin, Kim Hye Soo, and Namgoong Min Dominated the Top 3 Most Shining TV Actors of the Year 2022
This year, actress Park Eun Bin became the #1 most shining TV actor in 2022. The actress gained 13.6% of the total votes, slightly different from Kim Hye Soo, who received 13%.
Park Eun Bin is a Korean drama star who always shows her best acting talent in every role she plays. In her recent drama, ENA’s “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” she played the leading role of a genius new attorney Woo Young Woo, who is diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
ENA’s “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” managed to attract the attention of Korean drama viewers, both at home and abroad, from the first to its final episode. With a rating of 17.5% in the last episode, the Wednesday-Thursday drama became ENA’s first drama to achieve the highest national rating. This drama series is also becoming the seventh highest-rated Korean drama in the history of Korean cable television.
At No.2, actress Kim Hye Soo gained 13% of the total votes. The actress played in two Korean dramas this year, which also drew the attention of Korean drama lovers.
Her first drama was a thrilling legal drama titled “Juvenile Justice.” It tells about an elite judge who must decide on the appropriate sentence for teenagers who commit crimes. Then, her second drama was “Under the Queen’s Umbrella,” where she played the role of Queen Lim Hwa Ryung, who teaches her children to be proper crown princes and protects them at all costs from people who want to dethrone the King.
Furthermore, actor Namgoong Min rose to No. 3 on the list with 11.3% of the total votes since his last position at No.9 on Most Shining TV Actors of the Year 2021. This year, the actor played in a legal comedy-drama “One Dollar Lawyer.” He played the role of a capable yet eccentric lawyer, Cheon Ji Hoon.
Let’s check out the complete list of shining TV actors in 2022 below.
10 Most Shining TV Actors of the Year 2022
1. Park Eun Bin: 13.6% (ENA’s “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”)
2. Kim Hye Soo: 13.0% (Netflix’s “Juvenile Justice” and tvN’s “Under the Queen’s Umbrella”)
3. Namgoong Min: 11.3% (SBS’ “One Dollar Lawyer”)
4. Go Doo Shim: 4.2% (tvN’s “Our Blues” and KBS2’s “Curtain Call”)
5. Song Joong Ki: 3.3% (JTBC’s “Reborn Rich”)
6. Lee Jung Jae: 2.9% (Netflix’s “Squid Game”)
7. Hyun Bin: 2.6% (tvN’s “Crash Landing on You”)
8. Lee Byung Hun: 2.5% (tvN’s “Our Blues”)
9. Son Suk Ku and Kim Go Eun: 2.4%
Son Suk Ku and Kim Go Eun earned ties votes.
- Son Suk Ku (JTBC’s “My Liberation Notes”)
- Kim Go Eun (tvN’s “Little Women” and TVING’s “Yumi’s Cells 2” )
Stay with Kpoppost and follow our Instagram, Twitter, Telegram Channel, and Facebook for more exciting news on Korean entertainment!
More to read about Kdrama and Kmovie:
- Full List of Asia Artist Awards 2022 Winners
- Korean Movie “Decision to Leave” Nominated at 2023 Golden Globes
- Full List of the 58th Grand Bell Awards Winners
- December TOP 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings
- Watch Korean Play “Shakespeare in Love” Teaser Video Featuring Kim Yoo Jung, Jung So Min, and More
Leave a Reply