Actress Gong Hyo Jin and her boyfriend, singer-songwriter Kevin Oh, announced to tie the knot in October.
Gong Hyo Jin and Kevin Oh Will Officially Tie the Knot in October
Back in March, at Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s marriage ceremony, actress Gong HyoJin became the lucky one who caught Son Ye Jin’s wedding bouquet. Immediately, rumors circulated that the actress would tie the knot next. Accordingly, Gong Hyo Jin’s agency Management SOOP confirmed the actress’s dating relationship with Kevin Oh in early April.
And on August 17, Gong Hyo Jin and her boyfriend Kevin Oh, who have reportedly been dating for the last two years, announced their plans for marriage this coming October. Furthermore, the couple will have a private wedding ceremony in New York with only each other’s families and close acquaintances present.
Kevin Oh’s Warm Message on Instagram
On Kevin Oh’s personal Instagram, he shared a photo of a music sheet titled “You and I both asleep at dawn” (literal translation). The song was composed by Kevin Oh and written by Gong HyoJin. He also wrote a warm message about his upcoming marriage.
In addition, actress Gong Hyo Jin will return in a new Korean drama, “Ask the Stars, “along with Lee Min Ho. Meanwhile, Kevin Oh will return with his new music soon.
Congratulations to the couple!
More to read about Kdrama and Kmovie:
- Park Eun Bin & Kang Tae Oh WILL Return as Cast in “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Season 2 – When’s the Release Date?
- Kim Go Eun and Lee Do Hyun to Star in New Supernatural Movie Together
- “Decision to Leave” by Park Chan Wook to Represent South Korea at Academy Awards
- Han Hyo Joo In Talks Along with Ju Ji Hoon to Lead a New Sci-Fi Korean Drama “Dominant Species”
- 6 Korean Films to Screen at Toronto International Film Festival in 2022