Autumn season is coming soon. The season when brown and molted-red withered leaves are falling from the trees while you’re walking down the street, and you can feel the weather is getting colder when the wind sweeps the leaves heap. This season is the perfect time for you to get more relax and cozy up with your favorite sweater and a cup of hot chocolate on hand while looking at the autumn view through your window. However, whatever you do this fall, add these best Kpop songs to your autumn playlist and enjoy!
Here are 15+ Best KPop Songs That are Perfect to Add to Your Autumn Playlist
1. “Breathe” by Lee Hi
2. “Yanghwa Bridge” by Zion.T
3. “Time and Fallen Leaves” by AKMU
4. “Still with You” by BTS Jungkook
5. “Autumn Morning” by IU
6. “Beautiful” by Crush
7. “Think about You” by Younha
8. “Bicycle” by BTS RM
9. “For Now” Kwon Jin Ah feat. Sam Kim
10. “Eyes, Nose, Lips” by Taeyang
11. “Dream” by Suzy and Baekhyun
12. “Sudden Rain” by Eric Nam
13. “GALAXY” by Bolbbalgan4
14. “Love Love Love” by EXO
15. “Stay With Me” by Chanyeol and Punch
Here are other best Kpop songs for your autumn playlist.
16. “I Need You” by BTS
17. “With Me” by Vanilla Acoustic
18. “Summer Night You and I” by Standing Egg
19. “This Love” by Davichi
20. “Wanna Love You Again” by 2PM
21. “Wine” by Suran feat. Changmo
What are your best Kpop songs for the autumn playlist?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- 7 Interesting Facts about Kim Yoo Jung to become ‘Twentieth Century Girl’ in a New Korean Netflix Original Film
- Blackpink, Girls’ Generation, Red Velvet Lead the Top 50 KPop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
- BTS, Stray Kids, NCT Lead the Top 50 KPop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
- Top 10 Best KPop Boy Groups of All Time Selected by Korean Media Outlet
- Top 10 Best KPop Girl Groups of All Time Selected by Korean Media Outlet