9,989 total views, 1 views today
Sunday (11/7), the Korean Business Research Institute has released the top 50 most popular Kpop girl groups in July 2021. As a result, aespa, Brave Girls, Blackpink, Twice, Girl’s Generation are in the top five for most popular girl groups this month. Check out the complete list of July 2021 KPop Girl Group Popularity and Brand Reputation Rankings below.
Top 50 Most Popular Girl Groups in July 2021 KPop Girl Group Popularity & Brand Reputation Rankings.
Most Popular KPop Girl Groups in July 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has collected 46,788,052 big data of various K-pop girl group brands from June 10, 2021, to July 10, 2021. The ranking is determined by analyzing the consumer participation index, media index, communication index, and community index. Moreover, compared to the 35,661,866 big data of the girl group brands in June, it increased by 31.20 percent.
As a result, aespa stays on the top spot for two consecutive months in Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in July 2021. Moreover, high-ranking keywords related to aespa are “Next Level,” “YouTube,” and “song.”
Further, the highest-ranking related terms included “radiate,” “rise,” and “surpass.” Furthermore, aespa has a positive reaction score of 81.93 percent on positive-negative analysis.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
1. AESPA ( Karina, Winter, Giselle, Ningning).
- Brand Participation Index: 905,420
- Media Index: 1,875,731
- Communication Index: 1,148,241
- Community Index: 971,150
- July’s Brand Reputation Index: 4,900,542
- Compared with the Brand Reputation Index of 3,553,551 in June, it increased by 37,91 percent.
2. Brave Girls (Eunji, Yoojung, Minyoung, Yuna).
- Brand Participation Index: 835,244
- Media Index: 1,835,252
- Communication Index: 1,114,498
- Community Index: 1,045,732
- July’s Brand Reputation Index: 4,839,726
- Compared with the brand reputation index of 3,299,237 in June, it increased by 46.42 percent.
3. BLACKPINK (Jisoo, Jenny, Rosé, Lisa).
- Brand Participation Index: 251,668
- Media Index: 695,224
- Communication Index: 894,947
- Community Index: 1,714,654
- July’s Brand Reputation Index: 3,556,492
- Compared with the Brand Reputation Index of 1,998,593 in June, it increased by 77.95 percent.
4. Twice (Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu).
- Brand Participation Index: 465,392
- Media Index: 1,217,476
- Communication Index: 803,721
- Community Index: 986,247
- July’s Brand Reputation Index: 3,472,836
- Compared with the Brand Reputation Index of 2,950,127 in June, it increased by 17,72 percent.
5. Girls’ Generation (Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun).
- Brand Participation Index: 93,704
- Media Index: 630,250
- Communication Index: 581,971
- Community Index: 1,283,500
- July’s Brand Reputation Index: 2,589,425
- Compared with the Brand Reputation Index of 922,214 in June, it increased by 180,78 percent.
Top 50 Most Popular KPop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Brave Girls
- Girls’ Generation
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- After School
- Girl’s Day
- Hot Issue
- Bling Bling
- Weki Meki
- Rocket Punch
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Ladies’ Code
- Cherry Bullet
- Purple Kiss
- Secret Number
Is your favorite K-Pop girl group on the list?
More to read about KPop:
- July 2021 Kpop Boy Group Popularity & Brand Reputation Rankings
- BTS Released ‘Permission to Dance” Teaser with 6 Positive Messages
- EXO D.O. Spoils about His Upcoming Solo Album Debut on Bubble
- Yoo Jae Suk Leads July Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings
- (G)I-DLE Jeon Soyeon Released New WINDY Single ‘Beam Beam’ MV