Great news that BLINKs has been waiting for! Lisa and Rosé solo debut will come true this year!
Which BLACKPINK Members are Solo Singers?
BLACKPINK Jennie solo career
Started with Jennie, the first BLACKPINK member who has a solo career, back in 2018. Her Solo music video has surpassed 591 million views on YouTube, with 9.3 million likes.
BLACKPINK Rosé solo career
YG Entertainment has given several hints to BLINKs that Rosé will start her solo career. It is said that the music video show will begin this month.
BLACKPINK Lisa solo career
Following the update on Rosé solo debut, it is also said that Lisa will have her solo debut this year. YG Entertainment said, “Rosé and Lisa’s solo songs are being released. We are currently preparing to shoot a music video.”
BLACKPINK Jisoo solo career
Previously in June, YG Entertainment said that Jisoo would be releasing her debut album. However, it has been postponed due to her filming for the Kdrama Snowdrop.
When will Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo Start Their Solo?
Although there is no exact date yet, YG Entertainment said that Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo would soon start their solo career. YG confirmed that Rosé and Lisa would release their solo song ahead of Jisoo, “In the case of Jisoo, there is a schedule for filming the drama (Snowdrop), so Rosé and Lisa plan to release a solo song first.”
BLACKPINK The Show New Date
'THE SHOW' TRAILER #2#BLACKPINK: THE SHOW now has a NEW DATE📢 Join from around the world🌍— BLACKPINKOFFICIAL (@BLACKPINK) December 17, 2020
→ https://t.co/Zos677yYPu#블랙핑크 #PALMSTAGE #THESHOW #LIVESTREAMCONCERT #YOUTUBEMUSIC #YOUTUBE #YG pic.twitter.com/FrJXYfBHQE
In the meantime, BLACKPINK is also preparing for their concert The Show. The concert, which should have been held on December 27, is postponed until January 31, 2021. The Show is the first concert of BLACKPINK after the release of The Album.
BLINKs can send message to BLACKPINK
On December 28, on their official accounts, YG Entertainment announced that BLINKs could send a heartfelt message card to the golden girls. Chosen message cards will be shown at The Show Concert.
How to send message card to BLACKPINK
- Step 1. Check out “How to Participate” and “Message Card Creation Guide” for DearBLACKPINK event via [bit.ly/DearBLACKPINK].
- Step 2. Complete your own message card according to the “Message Card Creation Guide.”
- Step 3. Take a photo or scan your completed message card.
- Step 4. Submit your message card via [bit.ly/DearBLACKPINK] within the event period.
More to read about BLACKPINK:
- BLACKPINK Concerns and Speaks Up About Climate Change for UN Climate Summit in the UK
- BLACKPINK Members Dominates the King Choice’s “Queens of Kpop 2020”
- 7 of Blackpink’s Unforgettable Wardrobe Malfunction
- Best 10 Blackpink’s Streetwear Looks for Off-Duty Fashion
- 5 Charming BLACKPINK Fashion Style For Your Spring-Summer Inspiration