After previously NCT Renjun launched his personal Instagram on June 24 and hit 1 million followers in just 2 hours and 5 minutes, it’s time for NCT Jungwoo and Haechan to have their Instagram account. They brought along the “NCIT” concept on their Instagram. Is it the concept for NCT 127 comeback?
NCT Jungwoo and Haechan Launched Instagram Account
On August 20, two more NCT members, Jungwoo and Haechan, launched their personal Instagram account.
In their usernames, they include “NCIT.” Meanwhile, the profile bios also have the phrase “NCIT ’25.”
Although they haven’t posted anything, they have gained more than 1.9 million in a day.
Updated NCT 127 Instagram Profile Picture
Along with Jungwoo and Haechan’s new account, NCT 127 changed their official Instagram profile picture and bio. They deliberately revealed that “NCIT” means “NEO Culture Institute of Technology.”
NCT 127 School Concept
Moreover, NCT 127 official Instagram also shared some stories about the school concept.
Not only that, but NCT 127 recent posts on Instagram also gave fans a glance at the school concept.
NCT 127 Comeback with Full-Length Studio Album
With NCT 127 preparing their comeback with a full-length studio album in September, fans speculated that this “NCIT” school concept is related to their comeback. Not only that, NCT 127 also released a video on YouTube with the “NCIT” school concept. Can we say it is as a teaser?
For updates, follow Jungwoo, Haechan, and NCT 127 Instagram accounts. Plus, subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- NCT Dream is Officially a Million Seller with Its First Full Album ‘Hot Sauce’
- BLACKPINK Jennie YouTube Channel Surpassed 1.5 Million Subscribers on Her 25th Birthday
- Kwon Eun Bi Solo Debut Update: Teaser Video Collection and Showcase Date for “OPEN” 1st Mini-Album
- Top 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
- Who is the Richest BTS member and What is BTS Net Worth?