After Squid Game and Hellbound, gear up for the new thrilling Netflix original Korean drama series that will make your heart pump and adrenaline flow! A new Korean drama horror with zombie-themed, “All of Us Are Dead,” will premiere on Netflix this January 2022. Here are some exciting facts about the upcoming series!
Here Are Exciting Facts About New Netflix Original Korean Drama Zombie Series “All of Us Are Dead”
1. Adapted from a Popular Webtoon
The upcoming thriller drama “All of Us Are Dead” is an adaptation of a popular webtoon with the title “School Attack” or also known as “Now at Our Shool” by Joo Dong Geun, which was published between 2009 and 2011 on Naver.
It follows a group of students stuck in their school during a zombie apocalypse. In order to survive and not get infected by the virus, they have to fight for themselves. According to Netflix, the zombie series will be a “new take” on the genre, even though people being locked somewhere amid a zombie apocalypse is hardly fresh.
2. Netflix Original Korean Drama Zombie-Themed
Netflix has released the original Korean zombie series since 2019 and successfully gained more audiences for the zombie-themed.
The Korean zombie series and movies on Netflix include “Kingdom” (2019), “Alive” (2020), and spin-off “Kingdom: Ashin of the North” (2021). Soon, “All of Us Are Dead” will be the fourth Korean drama with zombie-themed to air on Netflix in 2022.
In the upcoming series, you can anticipate the more powerful and agile zombies like in “Peninsula,” “Alive,” and “Train to Busan” that will take place in a school.
3. Netflix Korean Drama Series “All of Us Are Dead” Cast
The “All of Us Are Dead” main cast members include:
- Park Ji Hoo as Namh Ohn Jo,
- Yoon Chan Young as Lee Cheong San,
- Jo Yi Hyun as Choi Nam Ra,
- Park Salomon as Lee Soo Hyuk,
- Yoo In Soo as Yoon Gwi Nam.
The upcoming series also has an impressive lineup of supporting actors, such as Kim Byung Chul, Lee Kyu Hyung, Lee Yoo Mi, Woo Ji Hyun, Lee Sang Hee, and more.
4. Actress Lee Yoo Mi from Squid Game as a Cameo
After Squid Game, young actress Lee Yoo Mi will feature in another Netflix original Korean drama series, “All of Us Are Dead.” Soon, we will see Lee Yoo Mi with a different role and character than her previous role in Squid Game. In the upcoming series, Lee Yoo Mi will take the role of Lee Na Yeon, a student who has everything but always feels isolated.
5. Netflix “All of Us Are Dead” Trailer and Release Date
Over 11 million viewers have watched the “All of Us Are Dead” trailer since its release on January 14, 2022, which shows high anticipation for the upcoming series from the Kdrama enthusiasts.
The new Netflix original Korean drama series “All of Us Are Dead” has eight episodes with an official release date that will be available to stream globally on January 28, 2021.
So zombie fans, are you ready for a bloody feast of horror and gore?
Stay tuned on Kpoppost for more updates about upcoming Korean dramas. In the meantime, watch Director Lee Jae Gyo sharing the series production process and the tips to get a fresh experience in watching the forthcoming zombie series “All of Us Are Dead” on the video below.
Subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- Singer Lim Young Woong FULL Story Comeback as Hero by SAVING an Unconscious Victim of Traffic Accident
- Here’s the COMPLETE Explanation Why Actress Song Ji Hyo is Unvaccinated for COVID-19
- 10 Recommended’ Hot and Steamy’ Kdramas – #9 Will Make Your Heart Race
- 5 Interesting Facts About Swedish Horror Film ‘Let the Right One in’ That Will Have a Korean Drama Series Remake
- Parasite Director Bong Joon Ho and Robert Pattinson Are in Talks for Next Sci-Fi Film at Warner Bros