Exciting news from our rapper, San E – he is going to get married to his non-celebrity spouse in September! And it is said that the newly release song of San E and Rocoberry, “It’s sunny today” is a gift for his fiancée.
Sameside Company Announced San E to Get Married Next Month
On August 23, Sameside Company officially announced, “San E is getting married in September in the Cheongdam neighborhood of Seoul.”
When the news of rapper San E to get married goes out, many people question who the fiancée is. According to San E’s agency, the bride-to-be is a non-celebrity younger than San E.
The rapper also personally confirmed the exciting news by posting a picture of himself wearing a suit and holding a flower bouquet, saying, “Yep! I’m getting married!”
San E is set to release his new collab song with Rocoberry, “It’s sunny today,” on August 23, at 6 PM KST. The song with the delicate harmony of guitar and rhythm is likely to be written as a gift to his bride-to-be. How sweet!
Congratulations to San E and fiancée!
Stay with Kpoppost Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more Korean entertainment updates.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 10 Kpop Songs to Help You Getting Out of Toxic Relationships
- BLACKPINK Unleashes World Domination with INTENSE Global Reaction to “Pink Venom” Comeback
- Busan Mayor Officially Proposes BTS Alternative Military Service for the Sake of World Expo 2030 Bidding Project
- “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Star Kang Tae Oh Will Hold First Global Fan Meeting “TikTok Stage Connect: SweeTaeOh”
- Park Eun Bin & Kang Tae Oh WILL Return as Cast in “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Season 2 – When’s the Release Date?