On July 25, Seezn announced that Irene from Red Velvet will have her own reality show called ‘Irene’s Work & Holiday.’
First Solo Reality Show of Red Velvet Irene, ‘Irene’s Work & Holiday,’ Will Come Out Soon!
Red Velvet Irene or Bae Joo Hyun (Irene’s real name) will have her own reality show, “Irene’s Work & Holiday.” The reality show will reveal her candid daily life at work and on holidays.
Moreover, the upcoming reality show will depict the human Irene, not the K-pop star Irene. The program will show you how Red Velvet Irene has fun with her “real friends” crew, who remain by her side in her schedule and daily life.
The first reality show of Red Velvet Irene, “Irene’s Work & Holiday,” will premiere on OTT Seezn on August 4, 2022. Ahead of the release day, there are set to release the programs’ posters and videos.
- Irene Message #1 (July 27)
- Main Poster (July 28)
- Main Teaser (July 29)
- Image Teaser (July 29)
- Irene Message #2 (August 3)
According to Seezn, the show will first broadcast on August 4 at 6 PM and run new episodes every Thursday and Friday at 6PM KST on Seezn.
Watch Irene send a message on a video below and how she enjoyed her sweet vacation in Bali along with the crew after work on the first episode of “Irene’s Work & Holiday” below.
If you are curious about her journey where healing and entertainment coexist, stay tuned on Kpoppost and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kdrama and Kpop:
- KPOP VOTE: Here Are 15 KPOP Female Idols with Cute Dimples. VOTE for Your Favorite Idol!
- Here’s The COMPLETE Lineup for Idol Star Athletics Championships (ISAC) 2022 – Which One is Your Favorite?
- SEOUL FESTA 2022: Date, Hosts, Lineup, and Where to Watch the KPop Concert at Formula E Korea Event
- All About Kim Eun Sook “The Glory” Drama Main Cast – A COMPLETE Role Explanation!
- 11 BEST Korean Dramas Recreated Into WEBTOON Adaptations