747 total views, 1 views today
Dear VIPs, finally we can see G-Dragon’s full face, and also hear his voice again! With G-Dragon appearance in the TS Shampoo advertisement, VIPs get their heart bounced.
G-Dragon long hair in TS Shampoo ad
We can’t deny that G-Dragon youthful visuals are timeless, especially with his long, silky, black hair.
The ad also features G-Dragon’s voice for the brief, which excites VIPs.
목소리 ㅠㅠ 😭❣ pic.twitter.com/679voblDQ6— 영원히 지디 (@GD_THERAPY) June 29, 2021
Kpop fans reaction to see G-Dragon’s face in the TS Shampoo ad
VIPs excitement to see G-Dragon again
G-DRAGON. VIPS. pic.twitter.com/bkBa8CbckN— 𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑒³⁵ 🍀 (@KjySukkie_) June 29, 2021
Negative reaction to G-Dragon appearance
Despite the excitement of Kpop fans to see G-Dragon again after a long time, some fans are not happy with it.
Based on theqoo, some netizens comment like:
- What???????? A surprising combinationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- The first photo is weird
- Seriously, it looks like an old hair salon ad…
- He doesn’t suit this brandㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- The brand and the model don’t match. I don’t think GD will use TS Shampoo
- I think GD’s hair is bad because he bleached his hair a lot
- He used drugs, but they still chose him??
Well, well, idols have to face negative comments over everything. Not to mention G-Dragon. Let’s hope those hateful comments do not drag down G-Dragon.
More to read about Kpop:
- BTS Jin Once Recommended Another BTS member for Samsung Ad Clip
- Stray Kids Hyunjin Made Comeback Appearance After Long Hiatus
- John Mayer to BLACKPINK Rose: This is Gorgeous
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Love Oneus
- 13 KPop Idols Who Get the Most Hate in Korean Pop Industry