From October to November, SG Entertainment opens an online Kpop audition for females between 17 and 23. After the online audition, there will be 2 other rounds before you can officially become trainees. Would you like to give it a try?
About SG Entertainment
SG Entertainment is one of the biggest agencies in South Korea. It was founded in 2018 by two French entrepreneurs with experience in startups and entertainment. SG Entertainment’s CEO, Joon-hae Woo, has worked as a producer for over 20 years in the European music industry. Their unique concept enables them to operate SG Academy as well as the production studio.
The First Kpop Girl Group
They have announced their establishment and currently is recruiting a four-member KPop girl group named Alpha Ray. The group members are Yelin, Jiyeon, Jiyoon, and Chaeyeon. Though it has been announced, the debut date of this group is still unknown.
SG Entertainment Audition
On October 22, SG officially opened an audition for those who are talented to be a Kpop star. So, if you are interested and talented, you can try your luck by joining the audition. Here are some details you need to know:
How to Participate in SG Entertainment Audition
There will be 3 rounds to be passed by the participants. The first round is the online audition that you can apply for by filling in this form. The online audition is closed on November 30. At 23.59 KST.
What to Prepare
To join the online audition, you will need to prepare these things:
- Letter of self-introduction
- Untouched photos of front shot, upper body, full body
- Video of dancing and singing (can be replaced with YouTube/Instagram link)
- Singing: Must sing BLACKPINK – Love Sick Girls and 1-2 extra of your choice
- Dancing: 1-2 songs of your choice
- Result of your MBTI (www.16personalities.com)
To be eligible to participate in the Kpop audition, you must meet these criteria:
- Female in age between 17-23
- Need to able to communicate in either Korean or English
- A person with a bright, upright, and healthy mind
- A person with strong individuality and distinct appeal
- A gemlike person with overflowing talents
- Someone who has the passion and sincerity to improve
More to read about Kpop:
- BTS Memories of 2019: Ride the Roller Coaster to the Stellar Year of BTS
- KPop World: Coronavirus “Lockdown” Takes Heavy Toll on KPop
- SM Entertainment Reveals Kpop Girl Group ‘Aespa’ Concept & Members
- 8 Fascinating Things You Might Have Missed In BLACKPINK Lovesick Girls MV
- KPop October Individual Girl Group Members Brand Reputation Rankings