Netflix’s ‘Single’s Inferno’ garnered lots of attention from viewers, and the cast’s popularity significantly rose. One of the casts, Song Ji A or known as Free Zia, appeared in Knowing Bros wearing a personalized uniform. International fans praised how stunning Song Ji A looked. However, Korean Netizens criticized Song Ji A for ‘sexualizing’ the uniform.
Song Ji A Appearance in Knowing Bros
One person who has been catching attention since she stepped on the island is social media influencer Song Ji A or known as Free Zia. Her ‘Ice Princess’ vibes and stunning visuals made her one of the most famous women on the island. Netizens even compared Song Ji A to BLACKPINK Jennie and IVE Wonyoung.
With her rising fame, Song Ji A made an appearance as a guest in Knowing Bros. As per tradition, all the guests must wear school uniforms.
Song Ji A decided to personalize the school uniform to show off her stunning proportions. Alongside the statement blazer that all guests wear, Ji A wore a cropped shirt, a cute bow, an above-the-knee grey skirt, and black boots.
The personalized uniform Song Ji A worn to Knowing Bros effortlessly showed off her long legs and toned abs, as we all could see on Single’s Inferno.
International vs. Korean Netizens
As an influencer, netizens have expected her to be different -stylish and modern. International netizens loved her for being stunning in the personalized school uniform. Under the video on YouTube, International fans praised her:
- “She is so cute. International fans love you, Song Ji A.”
- “She’s so beautiful and amazing.”
- “She’s really like an idol. But I am really glad that she is a YouTuber because she basically have freedom to do anything she likes and to share any contents she likes being in an agency sucks at some point.”
However, some Korean netizens shared very different views. Despite how stunning Song Ji A looked, Korean netizens criticized her interpretation of the classic school uniform.
- “It would have been fine had she worn an outfit that is designed to be revealing. She would have gotten complimented on it. But she cropped a ‘school uniform,’ which is why people are criticizing her for it. Ji A may have considered it just another outfit, but please know that such an outfit only harms the actual students who have to wear the uniforms.”
- “A school uniform is usually meant for minors to wear. So… it isn’t the greatest idea to alter it in a sexual way.”
Personalizing school uniforms is common
Although it’s pretty common in the Korean entertainment industry to personalize school uniforms, some netizens thought what Song Ji A did was a step too far. Uniforms are worn by minors or students who are still at school. Therefore, Korean netizens raised awareness on How Ji A’s version of the school uniform promoted a ‘sexualized’ version of students.
As of writing, there is no statement from Song Ji A regarding this debate among netizens. However, in the Knowing Bros ep.316 preview, Song Ji A looked effortlessly stunning without wearing the school uniform.
Subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Meet The Sexy Cha Hyun Seung “Single’s Inferno” Contestant + 10 Hottest Pictures of Him!
- Watch: BLACKPINK LISA Thai Crab Dance on Knowing Bros & Challenge
- Will BTS Members Join Military Service Together in 2025?
- 7 Fun Facts About New Korean Drama ‘A Business Proposal’ Starring Kim Sejeong and Ahn Hyo Seop
- “My Little Old Boy” Leads the Top 50 Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in January 2022
Oh nice and she is wo pretty! 🤍🤍🤍