SM boy group Super Junior will shoot a new travel variety show in Saudi Arabia. Funded by the Saudi Tourism Authority, Super Junior will travel around Saudi Arabia for the show Knight of the Lamp (tentative title).
Super Junior New Travel Variety Show in Saudi Arabia
Six Super Junior members – Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun – get a mission to find a mysterious lamp to make their wishes come true while exploring the beauty of Saudi Arabia.
Super Junior is undoubtedly one of the most popular Kpop boy groups in Saudi Arabia. In addition, they were the first Kpop group to have a solo concert in Saudi Arabia which sold out within three hours in 2019. Therefore, it is expected that Super Junior will provide a fantastic show against the backdrop of a Middle Eastern country.
Details of the broadcast of Knight of the Lamp, including the timing and platform, will be released later. So, stay tuned with Kpoppost to get the updated news about Super Junior new travel variety show in Saudi Arabia. Also, stay with Kpoppost Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram channel for more Kpop updates.
More to read about Korean Entertainment:
- PEAK TIME on JTBC: MC, Judges, Contestants, Air Date, and Vote
- 2 Trot Singing Competition Shows Dominate Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2023
- BTS Leader RM Personal Information Illegally Accessed by KORAIL Employee – What Happened?
- Watch A New Webtoon-Based Kdrama, DUTY AFTER SCHOOL + Exciting Programs on tvN This March
- BLANK2Y Youngbin Girlfriend and Dating Controversy Causes US Tour Cancelation
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee <3333 🙂