On November 23, Good Data Corporation has released the weekly top 10 most talked about Korean dramas and actors in the 3rd week of November 2021. As a result, MBC’s drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff” and actress Song Hye Kyo remained on top of the list for two consecutive weeks. So let’s check the complete list below!
Weekly Top 10 Most Talked About Korean Dramas and Actors in the 3rd Week of November 2021
“The Red Sleeve Cuff” & Song Hye Kyo Remained on Top of the List in the 3rd Week of November 2021
MBC’s “The Red Sleeve Cuff” remained at No.1 on the most talked-about dramas this week. Its cast members, Lee Se Young and 2PM’s Lee Jun Ho, climbed up to No.2 and remained on No. 7 in the actor rankings, respectively.
honestly I haven’t liked a historical drama more than 100 days my prince but the red sleeve cuff is so good im HOOKED!— ً (@ctrIdoh) November 20, 2021
Next is KBS2’s “The King’s Affection,” claiming the No.2 in the drama rankings. In addition, its cast members Park Eun Bin and SF RoWoon ranked No.2 and No.7, respectively.
Moreover, down to No.3 this week, it’s SBS’s “Now We’re Breaking Up.” Meanwhile, its cast member, Song Hye Kyo, remains at the top of the list, while Jang Ki Yong is down to No.4 of most buzz-worthy actors.
just to remind you that full house and now we’re breaking up have seventeen years between them and so do these pictures of song hye kyo pic.twitter.com/BnIQFPNXdc— hye kyo the loml 🌻 bts lomls aoty (@2bewhereyou_r) November 17, 2021
Stays on No.4 is KBS2’s “Young and The Gentleman,” while its cast Ji Hyun Woo remains on No. 4 in the actor rankings. Then, there’s tvN’s “Happiness,” which has stayed on the same spot since the previous week, rounded out the top five of most talked about dramas this week. Meanwhile, its cast members, Park Hyun Sik and Han Hyo Joo entered the actor rankings on No. 9 and No.10, respectively.
Here are the top 10 most talked-about dramas and actors in the 3rd week of November 2021.
Top 10 Most Talked About Korean Dramas
- “The Red Sleeve Cuff” | MBC (=)
- “The King’s Affection” | KBS2 (▲1)
- “Now, We’re Breaking Up” | SBS (▽1)
- “Young Lady and Gentleman” | KBS2 (=)
- “Happiness” | tvN (=)
- “Jirisan” | tvN (=)
- “Secret Royal Inspector Joy” | tvN (▲2)
- “Reflection of You” | JTBC (▲2)
- “Melancholia” | tvN (▽2)
- “Inspector Koo” | JTBC (▲1)
Top 10 Most Talked About Korean Drama Actors
- Song Hye Kyo – SBS “Now, We’re Breaking Up” (=)
- Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection” (▲1)
- Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve” (▲1)
- Jang Ki Yong – SBS “Now, We’re Breaking Up” (▽2)
- Ji Hyun Woo – KBS2 “Young Lady and Gentleman” (=)
- SF9’s RoWoon – KBS2 “The King’s Affection” (=)
- 2PM’s Lee Jun Ho – MBC “The Red Sleeve” (=)
- Go Hyun Jung – JTBC “Reflection of You” (▲2)
- Park Hyun Sik – tvN “Happiness” (▲8)
- Han Hyo Joo – tvN “Happiness” (▲5)
So Kdrama fans, what drama are you watching now?
Please share your opinion about the current dramas you’re watching now in the comment section below.
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 9 Korean Stars Who Were School President
- 10+ NEW KDramas for You to Watch in December 2021
- TOP 50 KPop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2021
- Top 50 Popular Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings In November
- Kdrama’ W: Two Worlds’ Starring Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo to Have a New Title in US Remake Version