On October 23, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the top 100 Korean singer brand reputation rankings for this month. As a result, Lim Young Woong, BTS, and IU took the top three of the top 100 most popular Korean singer brand reputation rankings in October 2021.
Lim Young Woong, BTS, and IU Lead the Top 100 Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in October 2021
Lim Young Woong became the most popular Korean singer in October.
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute collected 147,358,408 singer brand big data from September 23, 2021, to October 23, 2021, to analyze the consumers’ brand participation, media, communication, and community. Compared to the September Korean singer brand big data of 147,220,904, it increased by 0.09 percent.
The trot singer with a strong fandom, Lim Young Woong, took the first spot on the rank for this month. He gained a brand reputation index of 16,065,999 in October.
Meanwhile, the septet boy group who topped the Kpop boy group brand-reputation rankings for October fell to the second spot, with a brand reputation index of 15,400,718.
The solo singer with most PAK songs, IU, climbed from the sixth spot to the third spot. Her brand reputation index has significantly increased by 74,70 percent, with a brand value of 10,201,291.
Next, Korean trot singer Lee Chan Won stayed strong at No.4 on the October rank. His brand reputation value rose 16,46 percent since September.
Then, aespa, a rookie Kpop girl group who recently performed at the UN Day 2021, rounded out the top five. The group’s brand reputation skyrocketed by 200,51 percent, with a brand reputation index of 7,688,906.
Check out the 30 most popular Korean singers from August to October 2021 below.
Top 5 Most Popular Korean Singers in October 2021
1. Lim Young Woong
- Brand Participation Index: 4,116,857
- Media Index: 4,129,400
- Communication Index: 3,923,272
- Community Index: 3,896,470.
The brand reputation index increased by 20.99 percent, from 13,279,255 in September to 16,065,999 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 2,644,735
- Media Index: 3,663,712
- Communication Index: 3,447,428
- Community Index: 5,644,843.
The brand reputation index increased by 11.65 percent, from 13,793,731 in September to 15,400,718 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,186,693
- Media Index: 2,701,192
- Communication Index: 2,200,650
- Community Index: 4,112,757
The brand reputation index increased by 74.70 percent, from 5,839,267 in September to 10,201,291 in October.
4. Lee Chan Won
- Brand Participation Index: 2,629,561
- Media Index: 2,076,380
- Communication Index: 2,045,734
- Community Index: 2,022,515
The brand reputation index increased by 18.46 percent, from 7,406,788 in September to 8,774,191 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,307,399
- Media Index: 2,192,713
- Communication Index: 2,075,194
- Community Index 2,113,601
The brand reputation index increased by 200.51 percent, from 2,558,592 in September to 7,688,906 in October.
October Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings
- Lim Young Woong
- Lee Chan Won
- Young Tak
- Jang Min Ho
- Jeong Dong Won
- Kang Daniel
- Girls’ Generation Taeyeon
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa
- Lee Seung Gi
- Kim Hee Jae
- Song Ga In
- Lee Mujin
- Oh My Girl
- Brave Girls
- JYJ’s Kim Junsu
- Lee Seung Yoon
- Red Velvet
- Baek Ji Young
- Red Velvet Joy
- Sung Si-kyung
- Lee Hi
- Highlight Yoseob
- Im Chang Jung
- SG Wannabe
- Park Hyo Shin
- Yerin Baek
- BIG MAMA
- Jung Eun-ji
- Lee Hong Gi
- Na Hoon-ah
- Paul Kim
- Epik High
- Jung Seung Hwan
- Park Hye-won (HYNN)
- Hwang Chi Yeol
- Car, the Garden
- MAMAMOO Hwasa
- Super Junior Kyuhyun
- Chung Dong Ha
- Kim Feel
- NS Yoon G
- Kwon Jin Ah
- K. Will
- Akdong Musician (AKMU)
- Jeong Hongil
- Monday Kiz
- MAMAMOO Wheein
- MC The Max
- Jang Beom Jun
- Huh Gak
Is your favorite Korean singer on the top list?
Subscribe to the KpopPost Telegram channel and stay tuned for more updates!
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Actor Chang Ryul FACTS & DUALITY: the ‘Scar Face’ Do Gang Jae in Netflix “My Name”
- BTS Back on Stage: to Perform in iHeart Radio Jingle Ball 2021 in Los Angeles with Ed Sheeran and Dua Lipa + Timeline Schedule
- Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Drama and Actor Rankings in the 2nd Week of October 2021
- Step-By-Step GUIDE: Big Hit Music Global Audition 2021, Become Successful Artists like BTS!
- 10 New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in November 2021