On February 1, the Korean Business Research Institute has released the top 100 most popular Kpop idol group brand reputation rankings for February 2022. Check out the complete list below!
Top 100 Most Popular KPop Idol Group Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 93,006,397 Kpop idol groups’ brand big data from January 1 to February 1, 2022, to analyze the consumers’ brand participation, media, communication, and community. However, compared to the October Kpop idol groups’ brand big data of 77,285,009, it rose by 20.34 percent.
BTS remained in the first place of Kpop idol group brand reputation rankings with a brand reputation value of 10,642,584. In keyword analysis, the high-ranking phrases for BTS are “Billboard,” “YouTube,” and “resurgence.” Meanwhile, BTS’ highest-ranking related terms are “surpass,” “recognize,” and “diagnosed.” In addition, the group gained a score of 69.08 percent positive reactions in the positivity-negativity analysis.
Below is the top 30 most popular Kpop idol group brand reputation rankings list in May, October 2021, and February 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Idol Groups
- Brand participation index: 1,299,676
- Media inde: 1,970,494
- Communication index: 4,160,411
- Community index: 3,212,003
BTS’s brand reputation index rose by 53.63 percent, from 6,927,239 in October 2021 to 10,642,584 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index: 273,910
- Media index: 1,063,462
- Communication index: 2,031,130
- Community index: 4,625,546
BLACKPINK’s brand reputation index rose by 83.68 percent, from 4,352,159 in October 2021 to 7,994,048 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index: 223,636
- Media index: 842,220
- Communication index: 828,161
- Community index: 1,674,026
TWICE’s brand reputation index rose by 45.44 percent, from 2,453,236 in October 2021 to 3,568,043 in February 2022.
4. Red Velvet
- Brand participation index: 131,222
- Media index: 736,212
- Communication index: 768,367
- Community index: 1,471,434
Red Velvet’s brand reputation index rose by 124.05 percent, from 1,386,869 in October 2021 to 3,107,234 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index: 459,032
- Media index: 679,456
- Communication index: 706,563
- Community index: 1,160,916
SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index rose by 14.41 percent, from 2,627,376 in October 2021 to 3,005,967 in February 2022.
Top 100 Most Popular Kpop Idol Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Red Velvet
- Wanna One
- Oh My Girl
- THE BOYZ
- Girls’ Generation
- MONSTA X
- Super Junior
- Stray Kids
- Brave Girls
- Girls’ Day
- Block B
- Golden Child
- F.T. Island
- Ladies’ Code
- P Nation
- Rocket Punch
- Sechs Kies
- Teen Top
- Omega X
- Weki Meki
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Cherry Bullet
- Purple Kiss
- Rocking Doll
- Xdinary Heroes
Is your favorite idol group on the list?
Keep your tab open on Kpoppost and follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more updates about your favorite Kpop idol groups. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to KpopPost Telegram channel for more Kpop news updates!
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- 10+ NEW Korean Dramas to Watch in February 2022
- 14+ Kpop Girl Groups to Debut in 2022–Vote for Your Favorite Now!
- Do NOT Miss 5+ CRUCIAL Facts About IU & Ryu Joon Yeol New “Money Game” Webtoon Adaptation Drama
- What Happened to ASTRO MJ (Kim Myung Jun): Suspend All Activities Due to Health Issues–Is He Okay?
- APRIL Officially Disbands—Members Share Handwritten Letters to Fans
Love you btsssssssss! 🐯🐥🐇🐱🐹🐻🐿
I 💜 purpleeeeeeeeeee
Taehyung and jimin are mineeeeeeeeee! 🐯🐥💜
💜 BTS ARMY FOREVER 💜
💜 BTS IS DA BEST! ✌️
My idol are BTS! 💜✌️