On December 5, the Korean Business Research Institute has published the Top 50 Korean most popular variety show brand-reputation rankings for December 2021. As a result, “Tomorrow’s National Singer” ~ 1st, “Running Man” ~ 2nd, and “How Do You Play” ~3rd. Check out the full list below!
“Tomorrow’s National Singer” is Still Leading the Top 50 Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in December 2021
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 123,971,852 big data of the 50 popular entertainment shows in South Korea from November 5, 2021, to December 5, 2021. The analysis consists of customer participation, media coverage, interaction, community awareness, and viewership value of 50 popular variety shows. Compared to 110,491,694 big data for variety show brands in November, it increased by 12.20 percent.
TV Chosun’s “Tomorrow’s National Singer” remained on top of the list with a rise of 48.18% in its brand reputation value of 10,873,200 from last month. In the keyword analysis, the high-ranking phrases for “Tomorrow’s National Singer” included “rival battle,” “ratings,” and “semifinals.”
Meanwhile, the highest-ranking for its related terms were “compete,” “confirm,” and “vote.” In addition, the positivity-negativity analysis for “Tomorrow’s National Singer” revealed a positive reactions score of 75.42 percent.
Check out the scores of the top five most popular variety shows in South Korea for December 2021 below.
Top 5 Korean Variety Shows
1. “Tomorrow’s National Singer”
- Brand participation index: 3,035,270
- Media index: 2,983,247
- Communication index: 1,009,383
- Community index: 1,929,997
- Audience index: 1,915,304
The brand reputation index rose by 48.14 percent, from 7,339,811 in November to 10,873,200 in December.
2. “Running Man”
- Brand participation index: 945,738
- Media index: 1,312,262
- Communication Index: 1,210,859
- Community index: 990,162
- Audience index: 580,770
The brand reputation index rose by 7.19 percent, from 4,701,532 in November to 5,039,790 in December.
3. “How Do You Play?”
- Brand participation index: 768,165
- Media index: 996,770
- Communication index: 497,140
- Community index: 1,782,486
- Audience Index 827,906
The brand reputation index rose by 3.10 percent, from 4,725,822 in November to 4,872,466 in December.
4. “Home Alone (I Live Alone)”
- Brand participation index: 1,314,704
- Media index: 857,683
- Communication index: 835,010
- Community index: 869,712
- Audience index: 741,408
The brand reputation index fell by 1.93 percent, from 4,709,292 in November to 4,618,516 in December.
5. “Knowing Bros”
- Brand participation index: 1,001,638
- Media index: 865,226
- Communication index: 804,513
- Community index: 1,595,630
- Audience index: 345,990
The brand reputation index fell by 4.28 percent, from 4,819,254 in November to 4,612,997 in December.
In addition, here are the top thirty most popular variety show brand-reputation rankings from October to December 2021.
Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Shows in December 2021
- Tomorrow’s National Singer
- Running Man
- How Do You Play?
- Home Alone (I Live Alone)
- Knowing Bros
- My Little Old Boy
- Radio Star
- Kick a Goal
- 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4
- Mountain Village Playlist
- I Like Friday Nights ( Friday Night is Good)
- The King of Mask Singer
- Bloody Game
- My Golden Kids
- We Don’t Bite: Villains in the Countryside
- I’m Solo
- Divorced Singles
- Street Woman Fighter
- Immortal Songs
- The Soldiers
- The Return of Superman
- Poongryu – Battle Between the Vocalist
- The Managers (Anyway, Go To Work!)
- Gayo Stage
- Show Me The Money
- Delicious Guys
- Brave Solo Parenting
- Buddy into the Wild
- You Quiz on the Block
- The Winners
- All The Butlers
- Doomed Marriage (The Sad Couple)
- Golf King
- Same Bed, Different Dreams
- Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restaurant
- The Managers (Anyway, Go To Work!)
- Amazing Saturday
- Crazy Love X
- Save Me! Holmes
- Late Night Ghost Talk
- Hello Trot
- Boss in the Mirror
- Let’s Play Soccer 2
- Waka Nam
- Take Off Your Shoes
- Need for Womance
- Park Won-sook’s Live Together
- Racket Boys
- Problem Child in House
- Dogs Are Incredible
Are your favorite Korean variety shows on the top list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- TOP 50 Korean Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings in December 2021
- 6 Exciting Reasons to Watch Korean Drama “Our Beloved Summer” Starring Choi Woo Shik & Kim Da Mi
- Gong Yoo Finally Launches an Official Instagram Account Following His Debut 20th Anniversary – Have You Followed Him?
- TOP 100 Korean Star Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2021
- 10+ New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in December 2021