On April 9, the Korean Business Research Institute announced the most popular Kpop boy groups in April 2022. As a result, BTS, BIGBANG, and SEVENTEEN dominate the top three of 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in April 2022. Check out the complete list below.
BTS, BIGBANG, and SEVENTEEN Lead the Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in April 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 68,556,547 boy group brand big data collected from March 9, 2022, to April 9, 2022. Compared to the 56,633,381 brand big data of the Kpop boy group inMarch, it increased by 21.05 percent.
BTS remained on top of the list with a brand reputation index of 11,704,137. In the keyword analysis, the BTS’s high-ranking phrases were “Time Magazine,” “Cover Model,” and “Grammy Award,” while the group’s highest-ranking related terms were “selected,” “influential,” and “unsuccessful.” Meanwhile, in the positivity-negativity analysis, the group earned positive reactions with a score of 85.46.
Below are the most popular Kpop boy groups from February to April 2022.
April Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 1,436,240
- Media Index: 3,721,841
- Communication Index: 3,694,063
- Community Index: 4,180,591
BTS’ brand reputation index increased by 11.35 percent, from 11,704,137 in March to 13,032,735 in April.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,140,868
- Media Index: 2,983,700
- Communication Index: 1,624,483
- Community Index: 1,906,475
BIGBANG’s brand reputation index increased significantly by 847.13 percent, from 808,286 in March to 7,655,526 in April.
- Brand Participation Index: 384,970
- Media Index: 1,242,890
- Communication Index: 657,406
- Community Index: 979,449
Seventeen’s brand reputation index decreased by 4.22 percent, from 3,408,409 in March to 3,264,715 in April.
- Brand Participation Index: 116,587
- Media Index: 700,022
- Communication Index: 564,257
- Community Index: 1,338,068
EXO’s brand reputation index increased by 4.52 percent, from 2,601,321 in March to 2,718,934 in April.
- Brand Participation Index: 154,742
- Media Index: 682,304
- Communication Index: 617,882
- Community Index: 1,239,911
NCT’s brand reputation increased by 16.24 percent, from 2,318,403 in March to 2,694,839 in April.
April Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Stray Kids
- Super Junior
- THE BOYZ
- Monsta X
- Wanna One
- Block B
- Golden Child
- F.T. Island
- P Nation
- Teen Top
Is your favorite boy group on the list?
Follow Kpoppost on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more Kpop group rankings updates. And make sure to subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- “Wedding of the Century”: From Reel to Real, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Are Officially Married
- What is JYJ Doing Now: Members Jaejoong and Junsu Comeback for Upcoming Japanese Drama OST, Proving They Did NOT Disband
- 5 HIDDEN Facts and Messages You MUST Know About BIGBANG Emotional Comeback “Still Life” + Lyrics Translation
- 20 Male Kpop Idols with Excellent Cooking Skills – don’t you want one of them to be your husband?
- 10+ NEW Korean Dramas to Watch in April 2022