On December 11, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the Top 50 most popular Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in December 2021.
BTS, SEVENTEEN, and EXO Leading the Top 50 Most Popular KPop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in December 2021
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 53,070,133 big data of the Kpop boy group brands from November 11, 2021, to December 11, 2021. Compared to the 55,812,992 brand big data of Kpop male group brands in November, it fell by 4.91 percent.
For this month, the septet group BTS remained on the top list with the brand reputation index of 8,730,664. The group has been topping the list for 43 consecutive months, with a 46.60 percent rose in its brand reputation index since last month.
Further, in the keyword analysis, “Super Tuna,” “Instagram,” and “ARMY,” became its highest-ranking phrases, while the highest-ranking related terms were “award,” “selected,” and “surpass.” In addition, on its positivity-negativity analysis, the group gained 87.90 percent positive reactions.
Top 5 Most Popular Boy Groups in December 2021
- Brand participation index: 1,982,938
- Media index: 2,231,316
- Communication index: 1,958,974 large
- Community index: 2,557,436
BTS’ brand reputation index rose by 46.60 percent, from 5,955,484 in November to 8,730,664 in December.
- Brand participation index: 475,527
- Media index: 1,527,157
- Communication index: 728,880
- Community index: 810,250
SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index fell by 30.96 percent, from 5,129,843 in November to 3,541,815 in December.
- Brand participation index: 138,302
- Media index: 812,526
- Communication index: 591,540
- Community index: 1,050,078
EXO’s brand reputation index fell by 28.06 percent, from 3,603,508 in November to 2,592,445 in December.
4. MONSTA X
- Brand participation index: 348,665
- Media index: 1,248,158
- Communication index: 516,474
- Community index: 468,385
MONSTA X’s brand reputation index rose by 59.37 percent, from 1,619,892 in November to 2,581,681 in December.
- Brand participation index: 215,090
- Media index: 781,293
- Communication index: 446,876
- Community index: 953,251
NCT’s brand reputation index fell by 34.72 percent, from 3,671,37 in November to 2,396,510 in December.
Here are the boy groups that took the top 30 most popular K-pop boy groups from November to December 2021.
Top 50 Kpop Boy Group in December 2021
- MONSTA X
- THE BOYZ
- Stray Kids
- Super Junior
- Golden Child
- Block B
- P NATION
- Teen Top
- Sechs Kies
Is your favorite Kpop boy group on the top 50 list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 10+ New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in December 2021
- 10+ Male Kpop Idols Deep Sexy Voice that Will Give You Eargasm
- These 10+ Female Kpop Idols Have the Best Abs Every Woman Could Ever Dream Of
- Meet the Top 15 Male & Female Best Kpop Rappers – Who’s Your Favorite?
- 16+ Most Iconic BLACKPINK Hairstyles since Debut