On February 12, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular boy groups for this month. Read more for the complete list of the top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in February 2022.
BTS, NCT, and SEVENTEEN Top 3 Most Popular Groups of 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 67,823,738 big data of the Kpop boy group brands from January 12 to February 12, 2022. Compared to the 61,966,657 brand big data of Kpop boy group brands in January, it increased by 9.45 percent.
No.1 most popular Kpop boy group in February 2022 still holds by BTS for the 45th consecutive week with a brand reputation index of 11,984,394.
In the keyword analysis, BTS’s high-ranking phrases were “YouTube,” “Instagram,” and “ARMY.” As for their highest-ranking related terms were “increase,” “thank you,” and “surpass.” In addition, the group earned a score of 76.05 percent of positive reactions in the positivity-negativity analysis.
Here are the most famous Kpop boy groups from December 2021-February 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups in February 2022
- Brand participation index 1,160,527
- Media Index 3,407,872
- Communication Index 3,328,477
- Community Index 4,087,518
BTS’s brand reputation index rose by 8.68 percent, from 11,027,000 in January to 11,984,394 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index 186,115
- Media Index 976,508
- Communication Index 1,469,517
- Community Index 1,332,159
NCT’s brand reputation index rose by 8.79 percent, from 3,643,859 in January to 3,964,297 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index 437,852
- Media Index 1,209,693
- Communication Index 775,149
- Community Index 1,187,931
SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index fell by 1.51 percent, from 3,665,984 in January to 3,610,624 in February 2022.
4. THE BOYZ
- Brand participation index 287,426
- Media Index 1,180,342
- Communication Index 454,394
- Community Index 1,069,416
THE BOYZ’s brand reputation index rose by 40.77 percent, from 2,125,214 in January to 2,991,577 in February 2022.
5. Wanna One
- Brand participation index 118,916
- Media Index 864,748
- Communication Index 1,045,197
- Community Index 803,895
Wanna One’s brand reputation index fell by 3.79 percent, from 2,944,370 in January to 2,832,756 in February 2022.
February Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- The Boyz
- Wanna One
- Super Junior
- MONSTA X
- STRAY KIDS
- Golden Child
- Block B
- FT Island
- Sechs Kies
- Omega X
- P Nation
So Kpop fans, is your favorite Kpop boy group on the list?
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- TOP 100 Kpop Idol Group Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2022
- New Kpop Boy Groups to Debut in 2022–Vote for Your Favorite Now!
- 10+ NEW Korean Dramas to Watch in February 2022
- COMPLETE Reason YG Entertainment Delayed BLACKPINK Comeback Schedule + New Girl Group UPDATE
- Lee Se Young Joins Lee Seung Gi In Talks for a New Romance Webtoon Drama “Love According to Law”