On March 12, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular Kpop boy groups in March 2022. As a result, BTOB joins BTS and SEVENTEEN in the big three of the top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in March 2022.
BTS, BTOB, and SEVENTEEN Top the List of Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in March 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 56,633,381 big data of the Kpop boy group brands from February 12 to March 12, 2022. Compared to the 67,823,738 Kpop boy group brand big data in February, it decreased by 16.50 percent.
HYBE’s Kpop boy group, BTS, has been topping the Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings for the 46th consecutive month with a brand reputation index of 11,704,137.
In the keyword analysis, the group’s high-ranking phrases were “concert,” “Jamsil Stadium,” and “ARMY.” The group’s highest-ranking related terms were “perform,” “hold,” and “be together.” Meanwhile, in the positivity-negativity analysis, BTS earned positive reactions with a score of 76.05.
Below is the list of the most popular Kpop boy groups from January to March 2022.
March Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 1,185,530
- Media Index: 3,733,350
- Communication Index: 3,341,894
- Community Index: 3,443,363
Compared to the brand reputation index of 11,984,394 in February, BTS’ brand reputation index fell by 2.34 percent to 11,704,137 in March 2022.
- Brand Participation Index: 453,676
- Media Index: 1,646,204
- Communication Index: 769,388
- Community Index: 987,784
Compared to the brand reputation index of 1,627,795 in February, BTOB’s brand reputation index impressively rose by 136.95 percent to 3,857,051 in March 2022.
- Brand Participation Index: 389,834
- Media Index: 1,231,647
- Communication Index: 686,700
- Community Index: 1,100,228
Compared to the brand reputation index of 3,610,624 in February, SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index fell by 5.60 percent to 3,408,409 in March 2022.
- Brand Participation Index: 105,764
- Media Index: 648,472
- Communication Index: 557,172
- Community Index: 1,289,913
Compared to the brand reputation index of 2,795,483 in February, EXO’s brand reputation index fell by 6.95 percent to 2,601,321 in March 2022.
- Brand Participation Index: 146,522
- Media Index: 496,985
- Communication Index: 416,621
- Community Index: 1,258,275
Compared to the brand reputation index of 3,964,297 in February, NCT’s brand reputation fell by 41.52 percent to 2,318,403 in March 2022.
March Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- THE BOYZ
- MONSTA X
- Wanna One
- Stray Kids
- Block B
- Golden Child
- FT Island
- Sechs Kies
- Teen Top
- P Nation
Is your favorite Kpop boy group on the list?
Stay with Kpoppost and follow our SNS on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more Kpop group rankings updates. Also, subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Here Are the TOP 100 Kpop Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2022
- Top 10+ BEST Korean Musical Dramas You Should Binge-Watch
- BTS Performance Turned “JIN-ngle Ball” for Kim Seokjin Birthday Celebration at Jingle Ball 2021 + New Album Hints
- ‘Lovers of the Red Sky’ Filming Locations You Should Visit in South Korea
- 10 Recent Kpop Comeback with Y2K Retro Fashion