On April 10, the Korean Business Research Institute revealed the most popular Kpop girl group in April 2022. As a result, (G)I-DLE, BLACKPINK, and Red Velvet dominate the top three of 50 Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in April 2022. Check out the complete list below.
(G)I-DLE Topped the Most Popular Girl Group in Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in April 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered and analyzed 54,867,627 big data of the Kpop girl group brands from March 10 to April 10, 2022. Compared to the 45,909,874 brand big data of the Kpop girl group in March, it increased by 19.51 percent.
(G)I-DLE topped the list of most popular Kpop girl groups in April 2022, with a brand reputation index of 4,664,162. The group’s brand reputation index has increased significantly by 1029.79 percent since last month.
In the keyword analysis, the high-ranking phrases of (G)I-DLE included “TOMBOY,” “Billboard,” and “I NEVER DIE.” Meanwhile, the highest-ranking related terms with (G)I-DLE were “powerful,” “take part,” and “cheer on.” In addition, in positivity-negativity analysis, the girl group earned positive reactions score of 86.02 percent.
Below are the top 30 most popular Kpop girl groups from February to April 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups in April 2022
- Brand Participation Index: 286,688
- Media Index: 977,145
- Communication Index: 1,450,647
- Community Index: 1,949,682
(G) I-DLE’s brand reputation index increased by 1,029.79 percent, from 412,834 in March to 4,664,162 in April.
- Brand Participation Index: 168,776
- Media Index: 799,523
- Communication Index: 995,636
- Community Index: 2,528,612
BLACKPINK’s brand reputation index increased by 8.18 percent, from 4,152,893 in March to 4,492,548 in April.
3. Red Velvet
- Brand Participation Index: 311,780
- Media Index: 1,283,525
- Communication Index: 651,840
- Community Index: 1,877,127
Red Velvet’s brand reputation index increased by 72.80 percent, from 2,386,763 in March to 4,124,272 in April.
4. Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 82,484
- Media Index: 1,329,516
- Communication Index: 588,192
- Community Index: 1,755,840
Girls’ Generation brand reputation index increased by 10.79 percent, from 3,390,267 in March to 3,756,032 in April.
- Brand Participation Index: 152,864
- Media Index: 917,195
- Communication Index: 438,489
- Community Index: 1,609,138
TWICE’s brand reputation index fell by 6.11 percent, from 3,320,552 in March to 3,117,686 in April.
April Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Red Velvet
- Girls’ Generation
- Oh My Girl
- Brave Girls
- Girl’s Day
- Rocket Punch
- Ladies’ Code
- Weki Meki
- Cherry Bullet
- Hot Issue
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Bling Bling
- Secret Number
- Purple Kiss
- Blah Blah
Is your favorite girl group on the top list?
Check out also April Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings here.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on Kpop group brand reputation rankings. And subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- CONFIRMED! “A Korean Odyssey” Stars Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young to Reunite in New Romance Webtoon Drama “Love According to Law”
- 3 Reasons Why IU Refused to Star in New Upcoming Drama by “Crash Landing on You” Writer Park Ji Eun – WHY?
- 5 EXCITING Facts About New Korean Drama “The Killer’s Shopping List” Starring Lee Kwang Soo and AOA’s Seolhyun
- 10+ NEW Korean Dramas to Watch in April 2022
- KPOP VOTE: The BEST Female Kpop Leaders 2022 – Will new leaders replace TWICE Jihyo, MAMAMOO Solar, ITZY Yeji?