561 total views, 4 views today
On November 14, the Korean Business Research Institute has released the top 50 most popular Kpop girl group brand-reputation rankings in November 2021. So let’s check it out!
BLACKPINK, aespa, and TIWCE Leading the Top 50 Most Popular KPop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has gathered 35,485,926 big data of the Kpop female group brands from October 14, 2021, to November 14, 2021. Compared to the 47,766,752 brand big data of Kpop female group brands in November, it increased by 25.71 percent.
BLACKPINK stayed strong on the top of the list this month, with a brand index of 74,657,273. While for the high-ranking keywords related to BLACKPINK included “Jennie,” “Lisa,” and “Billboard.”
In addition, the highest ranking for related terms with BLACKPINK included “enter,” “success,” and “daring.” On positive-negative analysis, BLACKPINK has a positive reaction of 75.62 percent.
Here is the list of September to November top 30 most popular Kpop female group brand-reputation rankings.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups in November 2021.
- Brand participation index 214,200
- Media Index 877,965
- Communication Index 1,505,779
- Community Index 2,059,329
The brand reputation index fell by 23.55 percent, from 6,092,040 in October to 4,657,273 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 761,124
- Media Index: 751,588
- Communication Index: 711,408
- Community Index: 1,129,721
The brand reputation index fell by 11.05 percent, from 3,770,631 in October to 3,353,840 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 217,872
- Media Index: 1,048,307
- Communication Index: 512,001
- Community Index: 1,108,187
The brand reputation index rose by 12.28 percent, from 2,570,755 in October to 2,886,367 in November.
4. Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 79,560
- Media Index: 706,793
- Communication Index: 586,787
- Community Index: 979,580
The brand reputation index fell by 24.75 percent, from 3,126,468 in October to 2,352,721 in November.
5. Red Velvet
- Brand Participation Index: 77,928
- Media Index: 715,003
- Communication Index: 318,325
- Community Index: 868,299
The brand reputation index fell by 31.15 percent, from 2,875,327 in October to 1,979,555 in November.
November Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Girls’ Generation
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- Brave Girls
- Girl’s Day
- Ladies’ Code
- HOT ISSUE
- Weki Meki
- Secret Number
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Bling Bling
- After School
- Cherry Bullet
- Rocket Punch
- Purple Kiss
Is your favorite Kpop female group on the top list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kdrama & Kpop:
- Check Out the MelOn Music Awards 2021 Nominees & Voting Schedule. Vote Now!
- 2 Exciting Things to Expect from BTS & Megan Thee Stallion “Butter” Remix Performance at 2021 American Music Awards
- November Top 50 Popular Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings
- November Top 50 Popular Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings
- 9 New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in November 2021