TWICE maknae, Tzuyu, is the most popular and famous member, with a reported net worth of $2 million in 2022. And recently, according to Taiwanese media, Tzuyu bought a luxury penthouse in Taiwan for approximately $3.3 million.
TWICE Tzuyu Bought A Luxury Penthouse
With all her hard work in group and solo activities, Tzuyu has earned a lot as a not-yet-24-year-old girl. Besides her family’s wealth, Tzuyu earned a net worth of US$2 million in 2022.
Therefore, it is not surprising to see TWICE sub-vocalist, lead dancer, maknae, and visual becomes the second richest member of the group in terms of net worth.
It is a thoughtful decision to purchase herself a high-end penthouse in her hometown, Taiwan. Located in the political and economic center of southern Taiwan, Kaohsiung, Tzuyu’s luxury penthouse is reported to have a fair deal in terms of price. She bought the penthouse for NT$100 million (approximately US$3.3 million).
Not only located in a strategic place, but Tzuyu’s penthouse is also said to be on the 33rd floor with decent facilities, including a swimming room and spa rooms.
Congratulations, Tzuyu. We wish you a brighter career ahead!
More to read:
- Kpop Comeback and Debut February 2023 – Schedule and Lineup
- Actor Lee Soo Hyuk Garners Praise After Buying AirPods Max for This Lucky Fan
- Giordano Korea Visual “Torture” of Cha Eun Woo and Han So Hee: MORE Desperation for a New Drama!
- Lee Se Young to Showcase Her CHARMS as Joseon Girl in Modern Times in New Historical Drama
- 2 Trot Singing Competition Shows Dominate Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2023