TXT (Tomorrow X Together) has inspired many MOA (Moments of Awareness – TXT fans) to put makeup on their face. They even do not hesitate to draw art on their face for TXT. Take a look at this Kpop boy group TXT inspired makeup you can try at home.
Try this TXT Kpop Inspired Makeup
1. TXT concert makeup
TXT (Tomorrow X Together) is a Kpop boy group under Big Hit (now HYBE). They debuted on March 4, 2019, with their first mini-album, The Dream Chapter: Star. This concert makeup look is inspired by the official color of the South Korean boy group.
@kxpng Replying to @kari here’s the makeup tutorial for tomorrow x together concert! #kpopmakeup #koreanmakeup #tomorrowxtogether #txtconcert #txtmakeup #makeuptutorial ♬ Tinnitus (Wanna be a rock) – TOMORROW X TOGETHER
2. Pinky orange tones makeup inspired by TXT Yeonjun (Blue Hour MV)
TXT members are Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai. However, this makeup look is exclusively inspired by TXT Yeonjun in the Blue Hour music video.
3. TXT Blue Hour album makeup
Previously, we have seen the makeup look inspired by TXT Yeonjun in the Blue Hour music video. Meanwhile, this MOA is inspired by the Blue Hour album.
4. The Dream Chapter: Magic makeup
TXT’s first studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, has done its magic to Kpop fans. This album includes various genres, including R&B, tropical house, acoustic pop, and hip hop. No wonder MOA is inspired by this studio album for their makeup.
5. TXT Crown Inspired Makeup Look
Anything can be your inspiration.
@madelewithluv I keep forgetting to post this LOL but heres a TXT crown inspired makeup look 😁👑 #txtmoa #kpop #makeup ♬ CROWN – TOMORROW X TOGETHER
6. TXT LO$ER=LO♡ER Inspired Makeup
Released in 2021, LO$ER=LO♡ER instantly became inspiration of many MOA.
7. Blue and Pink makeup from Fairy of Shampoo
The single Fairy of Shampoo is a part of TXT’s The Dream Chapter: Eternity album. The color of blue and pink dominate the makeup inspired by this single.
8. Glittery Nap of Star
Inspired by the single Nap of a Star (별의 낮잠), this eye makeup is quite glittery like stars in the sky.
9. I Know I love You eye makeup (this is an art!)
Last but not least, TXT just released 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. Seori on May 31. The music video has surpassed 10 million views in 48 hours after premiering. Right after the release, this MOA is inspired to put the art on her eyelids. Would you say it is an art?
While choosing which makeup you want to try during this weekend, let’s enjoy 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) from TXT feat. Seori:
More to read about Kpop:
- 5 Interesting Facts from KPop Idols Makeup Artists and Hairstylists
- Makeup and Beauty Lessons from Blackpink and Selena Gomez Ice Cream MV
- Monsta X Shownu Will Not Join the Group Mini-Album Promotion due to Eye Condition
- Advice for ENHYPEN from BTS and TXT Members
- May 2021 Most Popular Kpop Idol Individual Brand Reputation Ranking