TXT (Tomorrow X Together) has inspired many MOA (Moments of Awareness – TXT fans) to put makeup on their face. They even do not hesitate to draw art on their face for TXT. Take a look at this TXT-inspired makeup you can try at home.
Try this TXT Inspired Makeup
1. TXT logo inspired makeup
TXT (Tomorrow X Together) is a Kpop boy group under Big Hit (now HYBE). They debuted on March 4, 2019, with their first mini-album, The Dream Chapter: Star. This makeup look is inspired by the logo of the South Korean boy group.
2. Pinky orange tones makeup inspired by TXT Yeonjun (Blue Hour MV)
TXT members are Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai. However, this makeup look is exclusively inspired by TXT Yeonjun in the Blue Hour music video.
3. TXT Blue Hour album makeup
Previously, we have seen the makeup look inspired by TXT Yeonjun in the Blue Hour music video. Meanwhile, this MOA is inspired by the Blue Hour album.
4. The Dream Chapter: Magic makeup
TXT’s first studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, has done its magic to Kpop fans. This album includes various genres, including R&B, tropical house, acoustic pop, and hip hop. No wonder MOA is inspired by this studio album for their makeup.
5. Heavy look inspired by The Dream Chapter: Eternity album
Released on April 28, 2020, TXT’s second EP, The Dream Chapter: Eternity, inspires this MOA for her makeup.
6. Yeonjun’s eye makeup in We Lost the Summer (Halloween Performance)
Again, Yeonjun inspired MOA with his eye makeup in We Lost the Summer (Halloween Performance). I think this one is good for this year’s Halloween makeup inspiration. Don’t you think so?
7. Blue and Pink makeup from Fairy of Shampoo
The single Fairy of Shampoo is a part of TXT’s The Dream Chapter: Eternity album. The color of blue and pink dominate the makeup inspired by this single.
8. Glittery Nap of Star
Inspired by the single Nap of a Star (별의 낮잠), this eye makeup is quite glittery like stars in the sky.
9. I Know I love You eye makeup (this is an art!)
Last but not least, TXT just released 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. Seori on May 31. The music video has surpassed 10 million views in 48 hours after premiering. Right after the release, this MOA is inspired to put the art on her eyelids. Would you say it is an art?
While choosing which makeup you want to try during this weekend, let’s enjoy 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) from TXT feat. Seori:
More to read about Kpop:
- 5 Interesting Facts from KPop Idols Makeup Artists and Hairstylists
- Makeup and Beauty Lessons from Blackpink and Selena Gomez Ice Cream MV
- Monsta X Shownu Will Not Join the Group Mini-Album Promotion due to Eye Condition
- Advice for ENHYPEN from BTS and TXT Members
- May 2021 Most Popular Kpop Idol Individual Brand Reputation Ranking