On April 21, the team PD Na Young Suk ‘The Game Caterers’ took its official YouTube channel, and Instagram has revealed that they will special variety show collaborating with ‘Run BTS.’ The special shows will be available to watch on tvN, Weverse, and Vlive.
PD Na Young Suk ‘The Game Caterers’ x BTS ‘Run BTS.’
Special Variety Show PD Na Young Suk ‘The Game Caterers’ x BTS ‘Run BTS.’
PD Na Young Suk is one of the best and famous producers for many successful variety shows and reality shows like 2 Days 1 Night, Three Meals a Day, New Journey To The West, Youn’s Kitchen, Youn’s Stay, and more.
Previously, PD Na was hoping to work together with BTS. So, now it’s happening, and this will be the first official collaboration of ‘Run BTS’ with a different variety show program.
The production teams of both variety show shared that they have set the content for the collaboration for a long time and informed that they had completed the filming.
Furthermore, the audience can anticipate the chemistry between the septet and PD Na Young Suk in playing various games. The entire collaboration series of PD Na and “BTS Run!” consists of 4 episodes that will be available to watch on tvN, Weverse, and Vlive. PD Na “the games caterer” will deliver the games. BTS members will challenge themselves to play a various game that highlights their characters.
Here are the schedules of PD Na x Run BTS on tvN, Weverse, Vlive:
- The first episode will be released on May 4 at 9 PM KST on V App and Weverse.
- The second episode will be aired on May 7 at 10:20 PM KST on tvN.
- The third episode will be released on May 11 at 9 PM KST on V App and Weverse.
- The fourth episode will be aired on May 14 at 10:20 PM KST on tvN.
More to read about KPop:
- 11 Facts About True Beauty Cast Actor Hwang In-yeop You Should Know
- 15 Funny Memes After Dispatch Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Dating Report
- How to Get Body Goals like These 6 Female K-Idols
- 20 Times MONSTA X Replied Monbebes in Fun and Flirty Way
- 10 Young (Under-30) Sexiest Kdrama Actors Working Today