On August 12, at midnight KST, BTS official Twitter account uploaded a mysterious vampire-esque teaser of the golden maknae, Jungkook.
However, there is no explanation of the picture, except a short caption “Me, Myself, and Jungkook,” and two hashtags #Photo_Folio and #Editor_JK.
UPDATE: BTS Members to release PHOTO_FOLIO
On August 12, BTS agency revealed that BTS members are having a new photoshoot project called “PHOTO FOLIO,” which they produce themselves.
The “PHOTO FOLIO” project will start with the youngest member by releasing “Me Myself and Jungkook,” on his birthday, September 1. Meanwhile, the “PHOTO FOLIO” release date for other members are not revealed yet.
How are you hoping the “Me Myself and Jungkook” PHOTO FOLIO will be? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below. And stay with Kpoppost SNS (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), and Kpoppost Telegram channel for further update about BTS Jungkook.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 18 Facts about Jeon Jungkook Revealed in Weverse Magazine
- TOP 100 Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in July 2022
- Will BTS 2022 Global Concert in Busan Be REALLY FREE? Here’s What It ACTUALLY Means!
- BTS Jin to DOMINATE Nexon as the New Game Planner of His Most Favorite Game, MapleStory
- ‘Extraordinary Attorney Woo’ and Its Cast Dominate Most Buzzworthy Korean Drama and Actor Rankings for 6th Week