Two weeks before the scheduled date, CIX Save me, Kill me concert in Mexico is officially cancelled. The concert was supposed to be held on March 29 after their Los Angeles and Oakland stops. The sudden cancellation hugely affected FIX (CIX fans) which leads to mixed reactions.
CIX Cancels Save me, Kill me Concert in Mexico
On March 11, MyMusicTaste officially announced the cancellation of the CIX Save me, Kill me concert in Mexico. They also apologized to FIX (CIX fans) and promised to refund the tickets.
FIX Mixed Reactions
CIX fans, called FIX, gave mixed reactions to the announcement. Nevertheless, most of them were frustrated as there was no real explanation from the organizer for the sudden cancellation.
- “You all need to stop negotiating with Ninishi … do it with occesa next time and add Mexico City …” @xiaojunpinksoo
- “Cix are exhausted, we know. Cancelling one show isn’t going to do something for them. Ya’ll should’ve think better. Y’all and Ninshi Entertainment need to speak more about this. Saying sorry isn’t going to give me back all the money that I’ve spent preparing for this concert.” @dau_morada
- “Everything you’re both orginizers’ are doing is so unfair…. There’s a lot of ppl who will travel bc of the city YOU chose and now you cancel it without a real explanation 😕” @kangyulsgf
- “Take responsibility for that situation, we really hope that you give us a solution beyond refund, it’s disrespectful, more if it was two weeks away, so please give us clear answers as soon as possible.” @lbaeyou
- “Please give us another solution, not just refund, there’s many people that already bought plane tickets, they did their best to buy them and come to the city to see cix. It’s so unfair that you do this 2 weeks before the concert.” @hunppin
CIX World Tour Schedule
After wrapping up their performance at Reading on March 12, CIX will continue their world tour to Washington, Chicago, Houston, Fort Worth, Tempe, Los Angeles, and Oakland. Afterward, the boys will head to Monterrey, Hyogo, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
What do you think about the sudden cancellation? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Also, stay with Kpoppost and follow our Instagram, Twitter, Telegram Channel, and Facebook for more updates about CIX and other Kpop news.