Following the previous report of Jisoo’s solo debut, the first official poster is now here! It means that Jisoo’s solo music will positively 1000% be out this year!
Jisoo’s Solo Debut Will Arrive Very Soon
Posted on the group’s and Jisoo’s Instagram, the teaser include a “Coming Soon” poster, featuring a bright red piece of cloth in the middle of a meadow. The poster also said Jisoo’s solo music would arrive on March 31. Additionally, the pre-order notice has been uploaded on Weverse.
BLINKs Are Super Excited!
Jisoo’s solo music is definitely one of the most-awaited solo releases. Kim Jisoo is the last member of BLACKPINK to release a solo work after Jennie (Solo), Rose (-R-), and Lisa (LALISA).
BLINKs have been patiently waiting for this moment for years, and it finally comes true. Hence, no wonder BLINKs are super excited.
- “Babyyyyyyy CHUUUUUUU finallyyyyy 😭”
- “OMFGGGGG JISOOOOOO BBYYYYYY 😭😭😭”
- “SHE IS COMINGGG WE SCREAMMM SOLOIST JISOO IS COMING”
- “Super excited for JISOO SOLO 🥳🥳🥳 i can’t believe it’s really here with date 😭😭😭 Me when I woke up checking if this is really from official yg and bp who posted the coming soon teaser. JISOO SOLO IM SO HAPPY. Lets show our support and love to our SOLOIST JISOO 103%.”
THE MOMENT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! 😍 pic.twitter.com/9pIPhZhIbb— GalacticNickk (@GalacticNickk) March 5, 2023
Can’t wait to support queen Jisoo 😍🥰 I know she’s gonna make every Blink proud pic.twitter.com/8zbPBiIQkh— Michelle Govender (@MishGov) March 5, 2023
FINALLY pic.twitter.com/SiHuxgOiaY— dawa⚢︎|#KAMAITACHI6BALAS (@cadeladayuqi) March 5, 2023
Keep updated by keeping your tab open for more updates and follow our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Telegram channel.
More to read about Korean entertainment:
- McDonald’s x NewJeans, Let’s Enjoy Special Meal with Matoki
- PIXY Dropped Teasers of Their Fourth Mini-Album, CHOSEN KARMA
- BLACKPINK Lisa Leaving YG for US$ 81 Million – YG Stock Dropped
- SM Entertainment Artists Will Leave the Company Due To Uncertain Future
- YG New Girl Group BABYMONSTER Promising Future: 1 MILLION YouTube Subscribers Before Debut