To announce McDonald’s x NewJeans collaboration, the fast-food chain posted some teasers on their Instagram page. It looks like Bunnies (NewJeans fans) will have a special meal to enjoy at McDonald’s.
McDonald’s x Newjeans Collaboration
Collaborating with pop artists is not a new thing for McDonald’s. Previously, the fast-food chain also tapped Kpop girl group ITZY and Kpop megastar BTS for a special meal.
On February 24, McDonald’s Korea began posting teasers featuring an “ATTENTION” written in 16-bit. Since that day, the fast-food chain kept posting teasers showing off their new collaboration with ADOR girl group, NewJeans.
One of the teasers also shared a girl’s voice saying, “Crispy, crispy,” which is expected to be Danielle’s. And in the retro gaming-inspired clip uploaded on February 27, Matoki (NewJeans’ mascot) appears to leave McDonald’s store after enjoying a tasty meal.
It looks like McDonald’s x NewJeans will feature a special crispy chicken sandwich meal. McDonald’s Korea shares the collaboration will be officially released on March 2 in South Korea.
Are you excited knowing the McDonald’s x NewJeans collaboration? Do you wish this collab to happen in your country too? Write McDonald’s x NewJeans in (your country) to send the wishes that might come true.
Also, tune in at Kpoppost Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram channel for more updates.
More to read about Kpop:
- BTS j-hope ON THE STREET: A Farewell Gift Before Military (Story, Teaser, Release Date)
- PIXY Dropped Teasers of Their Fourth Mini-Album, CHOSEN KARMA
- NewJeans Tops 100 Korean Star Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2023
- Kpop Million Seller NewJeans is Officially the New Face of Seoul Ambassador for Public Relations
- Watch: 10 Exciting New Korean Dramas in March 2023
So cool <333333333
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂