BTS j-hope wore an iconic denim-on-denim outfit at his solo album “Jack in the Box” release party. As the main character of the night, he had to get into the limelight. But his over $16k outfit does NOT make j-hope look expensive.
BTS j-hope Wore Over $16k at His Solo Album “Jack in the Box” Release Party
Let’s start to take a look from the top: the CHANEL 2021 Cruise Jacket itself costs $2,207.
Now, the accessories ON the jacket: sunglasses ($410), Gold CC Mesh Round Pendant Necklace ($795), large Heart Locket Necklace ($1,974), and brooches ($450 and $755).
Additionally, the rings on his fingers all cost a pretty penny: $2,750 and $675!
After the CHANEL part on the top, let’s look at another favorite brand of j-hope. His BALENCIAGA Destroyed Jeans and Rhino Boots cost $774 and $1,250, respectively.
Furthermore, j-hope perfectly completed the ‘main character’ look with the Supreme belt ($148) and his favorite bracelet from Van Cleef & Arpels ($4,000)!
Staying true to the “Jack in the Box” solo album concept and wearing over $16,188 worth of iconic luxury fashion on his body, j-hope does NOT look expensive because HE IS expensive!
In the meantime, let’s keep streaming “More” by j-hope.
Subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- You Can NEVER Resist These 7 Kpop Idols with Expensive Vibes
- TOP 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in July 2022
- BTS Coming to Disney+ with Concert, Friendship Trip, and Original Docuseries
- 5 HOT Min Yoongi (SUGA) Moments in “That That” Guest Performance at Psy Concert 2022
- 20+ Kpop Stars and Songs in International Movies, Series, and Cartoons – Have You Watched Them?