On July 9, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the top 50 most popular Kpop boy groups for July 2022. Read on for the top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in July 2022 below.
BTS Remains Leading on the TOP 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in July 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 46,074,320 Kpop boy group brand big data collected from June 9, 2022, to July 9, 2022. Compared to the 65,651,158 brand big data of the Kpop boy group in June, it decreased by 29.82 percent.
As a result, Kpop boy group BTS remained No.1 on the list for the 50th consecutive month. This month, the boy group earned a brand reputation index of 5,786,587. On the keyword analysis, BTS’s top-ranking phrases were “Proof,” “J-Hope,” and “Jungkook.”
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 839,157
- Media Index: 2,735,391
- Communication Index: 1,203,366
- Community Index: 1,008,674
BTS’ brand reputation index decreased by 50.04 percent from 11,581,981 in June to 5,786,587 in July.
- Brand Participation Index: 523,888
- Media Index: 1,586,867
- Communication Index: 825,266
- Community Index: 975,055
SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index decreased by 32.84 from 5,823,248 in June to 3,911,076 in July.
- Brand Participation Index: 153,303
- Media Index: 702,039
- Communication Index: 437,924
- Community Index: 1,033,634
NCT’s brand reputation index decreased by 12.63 percent from 2,663,252 in June to 2,326,899 in July.
- Brand Participation Index: 114,806
- Media Index: 467,036
- Communication Index: 245,703
- Community Index: 951,122
ASTRO’s brand reputation index decreased by 24.48 percent from 2,355,247 in June to 1,778,666 in July.
5. MONSTA X
- Brand Participation Index: 199,267
- Media Index: 715,915
- Communication Index: 358,059
- Community Index: 425,137
MONSTA X’s brand reputation index decreased by 36.23 percent from 2,663,252 in June to 1,698,377 in July.
July 2022 Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- MONSTA X
- THE BOYZ
- Stray Kids
- Super Junior
- Wanna One
- Golden Child
- FT Island
- Block B
- OMEGA X
- Sechs Kies
- Teen Top
So, is your favorite Kpop boy group made a list, Kpop fans?
Keep your tab open on Kpoppost and follow our social media (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) for the following updates on Kpop group rankings. And join us on the Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Xdinary Heroes Gear Up for Comeback with ‘Hello, World!’ – Here Are the Teasers
- The COMPLETE List of 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards 2022 Nominees – “DP” and “Squid Game” Earn Most Nominations
- Watch BTS V & Wooga Squad in “IN THE SOOP: Friendcation” + Poster, Release Date, and Where to Watch
- Here’s CONFIRMED Cast of “Crash Landing on You” Musical Adaptation – Do You Love Them?
- “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” & Park Eun Bin Top the Most Talked About Korean Drama and Actor Rankings This Week