On June 11, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the top 50 most popular Kpop boy groups in June 2022. Continue to read and find out if your favorite boy groups are on the top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in June 2022 below.
BTS Stayed Strong on No.1 Spot on the TOP 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in June 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 65,651,158 boy group brand big data collected from May 11 to June 11, 2022. Compared to the 63,469,741 brand big data of the Kpop boy group in May, it increased by 3.44 percent.
As a result, BTS gained a brand reputation index of 11,573,221 and remained on the top of the list this month. In the keyword analysis, the BTS’ high-ranking phrases were “Proof,” “ARMY,” and “White House,” while the group’s highest-ranking related terms were “release,” “visit,” and “appear.” Additionally, in the positive/negative analysis, the group earned positive reactions of 89.33.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 1,228,068
- Media Index: 3,114,881
- Communication Index: 3,357,302
- Community Index: 3,881,730
BTS’ brand reputation index increased by 0.08 percent from 11,573,221 in May to 11,581,981 in June.
- Brand Participation Index: 660,409
- Media Index: 2,262,947
- Communication Index: 998,064
- Community Index: 1,901,829
SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index increased 144.88 percent from 2,377,989 in May to 5,823,248 in June.
- Brand Participation Index: 102,476
- Media Index: 651,833
- Communication Index: 554,119
- Community Index: 1,608,024
EXO’s brand reputation index increased by 38.35 percent from 2,109,586 in May to 2,916,453 in June.
- Brand Participation Index: 178,169
- Media Index: 840,610
- Communication Index: 566,408
- Community Index: 1,113,263
BIGBANG’s brand reputation index decreased by 46.08 from 5,004,703 in May to 2,698,449 in June.
- Brand Participation Index: 137,343
- Media Index: 714,473
- Communication Index: 417,861
- Community Index: 1,393,575
NCT’s brand reputation index increased by 3.59 percent from 2,570,840 in May to 2,663,252 in June.
In addition, here are the 30 most popular Kpop boy groups from April to June 2022.
June Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- MONSTA X
- THE BOYZ
- Super Junior
- Stray Kids
- Wanna One
- Golden Child
- Block B
- F.T. Island
- Sechs Kies
Stay tuned on Kpoppost and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on Kpop group rankings. And subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 12 Top Successful Non-Korean Male Kpop Idols–It’s Impossible not to Know Them Now
- 2PM Lee Jun-ho In Talks to Lead in a New Drama “Unwritten Law”
- TOP 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in June 2022
- 10+ NEW Korean Dramas and Movies to Watch in June 2022
- June TOP 50 Korean Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings
can’t believe SF9 is #24, they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that.