On May 7, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular Kpop boy groups in May 2022. BTS, BIGBANG, NCT, SEVENTEEN, and MONSTA X dominate the top five of 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in May 2022. Are you curious about other Kpop boy groups included in the top 50? Read on for the complete list.
Here Are the TOP 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in May 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 63,469,741 boy group brand big data collected from April 7 to May 7, 2022. Compared to the 68,556,547 brand big data of the Kpop boy group in April, it decreased by 7.42 percent.
Kpop bot group BTS stayed strong on top of the list with a brand reputation index of 11,573,221. In the keyword analysis, the BTS’ high-ranking phrases were “In the SEOM,” “Suga,” and “Jungkook,” while the group’s highest-ranking related terms were “record,” “long-running,” and “pre-book.” Additionally, BTS earned positive reactions of 88.71 in the positivity-negativity analysis.
Here are the most popular Kpop boy groups from March to April 2022 below.
May 2022 – Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 1,271,771
- Media Index: 3,139,025
- Communication Index: 3,356,043
- Community Index: 3,806,382
- May Brand Reputation Index: 11,573,221
BTS’ brand reputation index decreased by 11.20 percent, from 13,032,735 in April, to 11,573,221 in May.
- Brand Participation Index: 907,077
- Media Index: 1,601,966
- Communication Index: 917,307
- Community Index: 1,578,352
- May Brand Reputation Index: 5,004,703
BIGBANG’s brand reputation index decreased by 34.63 percent, from 7,655,526 in April to 5,004,703 in May.
- Brand Participation Index: 142,069
- Media Index: 579,026
- Communication Index: 410,846
- Community Index: 1,438,899
- May Brand Reputation Index: 2,570,840
NCT’s brand reputation index decreased by 4.60 percent, from 2,694,839 in April to 2,570,840 in May.
- Brand Participation Index: 428,605
- Media Index: 516,655
- Communication Index: 701,792
- Community Index: 730,937
- May Brand Reputation Index: 2,377,989
Seventeen’s brand reputation index decreased by 27.16 percent, from 3,264,715 in April to 2,377,989 in May.
5. MONSTA X
- Brand Participation Index: 260,163
- Media Index: 919,077
- Communication Index: 408,705
- Community Index: 587,664
- May Brand Reputation Index: 2,175,610
MONSTA X’s brand reputation index increased by 15.89 percent, from 1,877,379 in April to 2,175,610 in May.
May Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- MONSTA X
- THE BOYZ
- Stray Kids
- Super Junior
- Wanna One
- P Nation
- Golden Child
- Block B
- FT Island
- Teen Top
So, is your favorite Kpop boy group on the top list, Kpop fans?
Keep your tab open on Kpoppost and follow Kpoppost’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more Kpop group rankings updates. And subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama Rankings:
- TOP 10 Most Talked About Korean Drama & Actor Rankings–4th Week of April 2022
- Here Are the Brand Customer Loyalty Awards 2022 Winners List
- May TOP 50 Korean Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings
- Check Out the Forbes Korea ‘2022 Power Celebrity 40’ List
- April TOP 100 Korean Star Brand Reputation Rankings