Mnet’s spin-off show, Queendom Puzzle, is coming soon! Here’s everything you need to know about Mnet’s Queendom Puzzle, including the host, premiere date, lineup, and where to watch. Are you ready?
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Mnet QUEENDOM PUZZLE
Mnet’s upcoming reality show, Queendom Puzzle, is poised to present a captivating competition with the goal of creating a powerful global project girl group. The show will meticulously select members from currently active girl groups and female artists, cleverly assembling them like interlocking puzzle pieces.
Set to premiere next month; this highly-anticipated program is poised to deliver a thrilling and captivating viewing experience. The show’s ultimate winner will be the idol who garners the highest support from the audience. In addition, the winning team will seize the opportunity to debut as a global project girl group and release their first single.
Queendom Puzzle Host
This year, Taeyeon from Girls’ Generation will make a return to the small screen as the host of Queendom Puzzle. Having previously showcased her hosting skills on Queendom 2 with Lee Yong-jin, she will be the sole host of the upcoming Queendom Puzzle show.
[#퀸덤퍼즐] MC 포스터 | #태연 #TAEYEON— Mnet (@MnetKR) May 16, 2023
전 세계적으로 사랑받는 K-POP 워너비 아티스트!
<퀸덤퍼즐> MC 태연
걸그룹 최상의 조합을 완성하라! Mnet 〈퀸덤퍼즐〉
6월 13일 (화) 밤 10시 첫 방송
6.13 (TUE) 10PM (KST) #퀸덤퍼즐 #QUEENDOMPUZZLE #퀸덤 #Mnet #엠넷 pic.twitter.com/5ETEqNWumT
Queendom Puzzle Lineup
The final contestant lineup for Queendom Puzzle was announced on April 25, 2023. A total of 26 contestants will partake in a range of challenges, encompassing performances, and fan votes. Without further ado, here is the Queendom Puzzle contestant lineup:
- Bo Ra (보라) – Member of Cherry Bullet
- Chae Rin (채린) – Member of Cherry Bullet
- Elly (엘리) – Member of Weki Meki
- Fye (파이) – Soloist
- Hwi Seo (휘서) – Member of H1-KEY
- Im Do Hwa (임도화) – Member of AOA
- JiWon (지원) – Member of Cherry Bullet
- JiHan (지한) – Member of Weeekly
- Joo E (주이) – Former member of MOMOLAND
- Juri (쥬리) – Member of Rocket Punch
- Kei (케이) – Soloist
- Lee Jiwoo (이지우) – Member of tripleS
- Lee Soojin (이수진) – Member of Weeekly
- Miru (미루) – Soloist
- Nana (나나) – Member of woo!ah!
- Park So Eun (박소은) – Member of Weeekly
- Riina (리이나) – Member of H1-KEY
- Sangah (상아) – Member of LIGHTSUM
- Su Yun (수윤) – Member of Rocket Punch
- Woo Yeon (우연) – Member of woo!ah!
- Ye Eun (예은) – Soloist
- Yeon Hee (연희) – Member of Rocket Punch
- Yeo Reum (여름) – Member of WJSN
- Yoon Seo Yeon (윤서연) – Member of TripleS
- Yuki (유키) – Member of PURPLE KISS
- Zoa (조아) – Member of Weeekly
Photo & Video Teasers
Bo Ra (보라) – Member of Cherry Bullet
Chae Rin (채린) – Member of Cherry Bullet
Elly (엘리) – Member of Weki Meki
Fye (파이) – Soloist
Hwi Seo (휘서) – Member of H1-KEY
Im Do Hwa (임도화) – Member of AOA
Ji Won (지원) – Member of Cherry Bullet
Ji Han (지한) – Member of Weeekly
Joo E (주이) – Former member of MOMOLAND
Juri (쥬리) – Member of Rocket Punch
Kei (케이) – Soloist
Lee Jiwoo (이지우) – Member of tripleS
Lee Soojin (이수진) – Member of Weeekly
Miru (미루) – Soloist
Nana (나나) – Member of woo!ah!
Park So Eun (박소은) – Member of Weeekly
Riina (리이나) – Member of H1-KEY
Sangah (상아) – Member of LIGHTSUM
Su Yun (수윤) – Member of Rocket Punch
Woo Yeon (우연) – Member of woo!ah!
Ye Eun (예은) – Soloist
Yeon Hee (연희) – Member of Rocket Punch
Yeo Reum (여름) – Member of WJSN
Yoon Seo Yeon (윤서연) – Member of TripleS
Yuki (유키) – Member of PURPLE KISS
Zoa (조아) – Member of Weeekly
Team Battle Performances
The contestants of Queendom Puzzle are divided into four teams, each comprising seven or six members.
The teams are named PICK-CAT (7 members), PICK on the top (6 members), DROP the Beat (6 members), and Athena (7 members). For their initial battle performance, the groups will showcase two original songs. Watch Queendom Puzzle team battle performances on the SNAP and Charismatic MV below.
PICK-CAT team members include Yeeun from CLC, Yeoreum from WJSN, Bora and Chaerin from Cherry Bullet, Yuki from PURPLE KISS, Sangah from LIGHTSUM, and Riina from H1-KEY.
PICK on the top consists of Jiwon from Cherry Bullet, Jihan and Soeun from Weeekly, Nana and Woo Yeon from woo!ah!, and Jiwoo from tripleS.
DROP the Beat consists of Joo E (formerly of MOMOLAND), Zoa and Soojin from Weeekly, Yeon Hee, Su Yun from Rocket Punch, and Seoyeon from tripleS.
Athena team members consist of Kei (formerly of Lovelyz), Hwiseo from H1-KEY, Chanmi from AOA, Shiroma Miru (formerly of NMB48), Fyeqoodgurl (formerly of BNK48), Elly from Weki Meki, and Juri from Rocket Punch.
Queendom Puzzle Premiere Date
The premiere date of Queendom Puzzle is scheduled for June 13, 2023, at 10 p.m. KST.
Where to Watch Queendom Puzzle
If you are a Kpop fan, then you definitely don’t want to miss Queendom Puzzle. The show is set to showcase incredible performances, stunning visuals, and fierce competition.
In South Korea, Queendom Puzzle will be available to watch on Mnet and Mnet K-Plus. Meanwhile, international viewers can watch the show through platforms such as Viki, YouTube, and Viu.
So, which idol or team are you rooting for in Queendom Puzzle? Share your answers in the comment below.
More to read:
- Here Are the TOP 100 Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in May 2023
- Fans of ENHYPEN Enraged by New Choreography in BITE ME – A Childish Decision?
- ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Appointed as Honorary Ambassador for VISIT KOREA YEAR 2023-2024
- Fans Protest Truck in Action AGAIN: “Chen and Chanyeol Leave EXO!”
- Here Are the TOP 50 KPop Idol Group Brand Reputation Rankings in May 2023