SM Entertainment is gearing up for the debut date of its new Kpop boy group, RIIZE. Check out the following crucial facts for everything you need to know about SM new Kpop boy group, RIIZE, including its debut date, album, timeline schedule, social media accounts, and performance video.
SM New Kpop Boy Group RIIZE Announces Debut Date, Album, Timeline Schedule, Social Media, and Performance Video
SM Entertainment’s new Kpop boy group RIIZE is all geared up and ready to go!
After previously announcing its official name and members’ profile, RIIZE is now ready to show off some talents and skills they had been preparing for the upcoming debut date.
At midnight KST on August 7, SM new Kpop boy group RIIZE teased fans with various details approaching their debut in the music industry. In these crucial details, RIIZE announced its first single album, “Get a Guitar”, along with its complete schedule for activities following their debut date and complete social media accounts.
In addition, the SM new Kpop boy group also showcased their incredible skills and talents in a performance video.
The performance video contains the group’s new song, “Siren”. It gives fans an initial sneak peek of what RIIZE members can offer in their upcoming debut regarding performance skills, vocals, dance, and visuals.
RIIZE: Album, Debut Date, and Timeline Schedule
Furthermore, SM new Kpop boy group RIIZE also announced the first single album they would release for the upcoming debut date.
RIIZE’s debut album is titled, “Get a Guitar”, and it will release on September 4, marking the debut date of the new SM Kpop boy group.
Along with the debut date and album, RIIZE also posted the complete timeline schedule of their upcoming debut activities.
Here are the complete timeline schedule following RIIZE’s debut date:
- 1 August : Rise as One (group name and profile announcement).
- 7 – 8 August : “Siren” Performance video
- 10 – 13 August : Training Days #1
- 16 – 18 August : Training Days #2
- 19 – 20 August : Bold Trial at KCON LA 2023.
- 21 August : PROLOGUE: Memories / “Memories” MV Release
- 24 August : Schedule with mentor J BLAZE
- 25 August : Our Memories
- 28 – 31 August : Guitar Hunting Journey
- 9 September : “Get A Guitar” MV Teaser
- 4 September : Debut Date (MV & Album Release + Debut Showcase)
- 23 September : Performance at “SMTOWN LIVE JAKARTA 2023”.
Breaking Instagram Record for the Fastest Kpop Group to Reach 1 Million Followers
Previously on August 1, RIIZE launched their official Instagram account as the announced the group’s name and members’ profile.
Then, during the early hours of August 5, it turned out that RIIZE’s official Instagram account had reached 1 million followers. This record means that the SM new Kpop boy group has become the fastest Kpop group to ever reach such a milestone on Instagram. And they did it even before debut.
RIIZE becomes the fastest K-pop group in history to surpass 1 million followers on Instagram. pic.twitter.com/S4fGWFvpW3— Kpop Charts (@kchartsmaster) August 4, 2023
This milestone proved that even with all the controversy surrounding member Sohee, the SM new boy group had ignited tremendous anticipation from fans.
So, are you ready to welcome RIIZE on their upcoming debut date? Please share your excitement in the comments. And keep yourself up to date with Kpop and Kdrama’s latest news on Kpoppost’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram.
Read More about Kpop and Kdrama:
- BTS Jimin and Jungkook Made Surprise Appearance at SUGA Agust D Concert in Seoul
- August 2023: Top 51 Most Popular Kpop Rookie Idol Groups
- “Death’s Game” Kdrama Confirms Star-Studded Cast and Release Date in Exciting Trailer
- Only 6 Stray Kids Members Sign Up on Instagram – Why?
- TVN Asia Exciting August Lineup: A Blend of Thrilling Dramas and Adventure-Filled Reality Shows