Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a Kpop star? Or what it’s like to perform on a stage? This is your chance to apply to this Kpop audition program ‘Star iz Born’ through the Metaverse!
Star iz Born – Get the full Hallyu Star experience.
FrontRow Global Limited, Pison Contents, Asimura, and The Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), have joined to produce a new Kpop audition program for all Hallyu fans around the world. “Star iz Born” is the very first VR concert audition program, where 5 lucky finalists will get the chance to come to Seoul, South Korea, and collaborate with one of the amazing artists – including AleXa, DKZ, MCND, KAACHI, and W24.
How to join ‘Star iz Born’ Kpop Audition
For this audition program, everyone – regardless of ethnicity, age, or gender – interested in Kpop is welcome to participate. The first round of applications is now open, and to be a part of it, participants must follow a few easy steps.
- Fill in the application form
- Film a 5-minute (maximum) video showing off your skills – through a Kpop dance or singing cover – and upload it on your social media account
- Film a 1-minute-30-seconds (maximum) self-introduction video that includes the following: full name, nationality, what country you are from, what and why you like a specific Kpop artist, and what you want to do in Korea.
- Tag @starizborn_kpop and use the hashtags: #starizbornkpop #starizbornaudition #musicspray #nbwk2022
Make sure you check out the audition’s official poster and follow the requirements. Those that do not follow it will automatically be disqualified. Additionally, ALL applicants will be provided with 2 free tickets to the final VR concert, where you will be able to watch the finalists and the guest artists’ performances at the comfort of your own home.
5 lucky participants will be chosen to move on to the final round, where they will get the chance to win a round trip and accommodation to South Korea (following all of the COVID restrictions), participate in the final VR concert, and collaborate with one of the amazing artists stated above.
When is the deadline?
For those interested in having the full Hallyu Star experience, apply now! Applications will close on the September 24, and winners will be announced on the September 26. For any additional information, feel free to contact [email protected]
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 10 Male Idols Kpop Fans will Surely Take to a Café Date
- 7 Best Tips Kpop Global Auditions in Becoming KPop Idols
- 10 Things a Trainee MUST Go Through Before They Debut as Kpop Idol
- 12 Top Successful Non-Korean Male Kpop Idols – It’s Impossible not to Know Them Now
- Trainee A Leo is LEAVING the Group, Bowing His Head in Gratitude and Apology – What’s the Reason?
Leave a Reply